How to reach NIKE design department?

NT fam, I have an idea for mid sole development which I want to introduce to Nike in first person. All I need is a 15 mintues presentation.

I know some who works for Nike lurks here, so pls help a brother out, I'm really excited for this idea, and would really love for it to come to life.

Alil background of myself: I served in the Marines for 8 years, been a sneaker head since birth coz my dad is all about shoe too. Currently working for the man (IRS), worked for an urban brand shoe company as a exec to client to manufacturer liaison, so I do have knowledge and understanding of the shoe business. Most importantly I'm a marathon runner (NYC ING 2010 Im in) myself.

This idea been in my head for a few months, and I do have a few sketches and a prototype ready. I kinda have a clear direction for this project for the next 3 to 6 years depends all on the reaction from consumers, is not a graphic design idea, is really about performance and durability. Also, I recently stumbled upon Mark Parkers' interview with the mag Fast company, which really really gave me a good determination.

Thx for reading
smile.gif

Anyone can extend a hand please feel free to PM or email: [email protected]

Arh, pls yourself, here I am with a brain the size of a planet, and they tell me to take u down to the bridge, call that job satisfaction, coz I don't. - Marvin the robot.

NT fam, I have an idea for mid sole development which I want to introduce to Nike in first person. All I need is a 15 mintues presentation.

I know some who works for Nike lurks here, so pls help a brother out, I'm really excited for this idea, and would really love for it to come to life.

Alil background of myself: I served in the Marines for 8 years, been a sneaker head since birth coz my dad is all about shoe too. Currently working for the man (IRS), worked for an urban brand shoe company as a exec to client to manufacturer liaison, so I do have knowledge and understanding of the shoe business. Most importantly I'm a marathon runner (NYC ING 2010 Im in) myself.

This idea been in my head for a few months, and I do have a few sketches and a prototype ready. I kinda have a clear direction for this project for the next 3 to 6 years depends all on the reaction from consumers, is not a graphic design idea, is really about performance and durability. Also, I recently stumbled upon Mark Parkers' interview with the mag Fast company, which really really gave me a good determination.

Thx for reading
smile.gif

Anyone can extend a hand please feel free to PM or email: [email protected]

Arh, pls yourself, here I am with a brain the size of a planet, and they tell me to take u down to the bridge, call that job satisfaction, coz I don't. - Marvin the robot.

They won't give you the time of day, and even if they do like your idea they'll take it and change it slightly so you cant claim it's yours. Don't bother.

They won't give you the time of day, and even if they do like your idea they'll take it and change it slightly so you cant claim it's yours. Don't bother.

Originally Posted by Nash

Nash, yes that can happen, if it does as u mentioned, the down side would be losing some hope and trust in human ethic, but the up side would at least being glad to see it happens. It is a shot in the dark and above the sky, but I feel every bit worthy.

I'm DETERMINED
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Nash, yes that can happen, if it does as u mentioned, the down side would be losing some hope and trust in human ethic, but the up side would at least being glad to see it happens. It is a shot in the dark and above the sky, but I feel every bit worthy.

I'm DETERMINED
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

If I had the opportunity, I'd love to design for Nike someday 
tongue.gif

Fog, drink to that, and anyone could. You'd just have to have an idea u believe so much that it will gives u enough passion and adrenaline to keep u going until it reach.

tongue.gif

Fog, drink to that, and anyone could. You'd just have to have an idea u believe so much that it will gives u enough passion and adrenaline to keep u going until it reach.

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Do you think you are the only person on this site with a idea for Nike?

im sure most doesnt have sketches, a prototype and a 15 minute presentation ready.

im sure most doesnt have sketches, a prototype and a 15 minute presentation ready.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Kid, I'm ready to fly, just let me know where to then I'm there. After the labor day weekend would be super thankfully for understanding, coz family got a traditional Asian engagement ceremony that's a lil too big to miss, or else the fam would think there something wrong with me, but if is absolutely needed, will do thou, lol.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Kid, I'm ready to fly, just let me know where to then I'm there. After the labor day weekend would be super thankfully for understanding, coz family got a traditional Asian engagement ceremony that's a lil too big to miss, or else the fam would think there something wrong with me, but if is absolutely needed, will do thou, lol.

future sole competition? u might be late, but u can always work on ur design and submit it next year

future sole competition? u might be late, but u can always work on ur design and submit it next year

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Jon, thx. Just spent the past 30mins on it, and swear is the most productive 30 mins since awhile. Lol.

Thank you again NT, door giving me such great community.

Again, Jon, this is heart felt appreciation. Phank kyu, phank kyu. That was my web-Chinese accent that I'm so very proud of.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Jon, thx. Just spent the past 30mins on it, and swear is the most productive 30 mins since awhile. Lol.

Thank you again NT, door giving me such great community.

Again, Jon, this is heart felt appreciation. Phank kyu, phank kyu. That was my web-Chinese accent that I'm so very proud of.

Even if you were able to get your idea to Nike, make sure you have it copyrighted or patented first. That way they cant steal your idea, and you get paid. Everyone wins!

Even if you were able to get your idea to Nike, make sure you have it copyrighted or patented first. That way they cant steal your idea, and you get paid. Everyone wins!

Back
Top Bottom