how to shrink air jordan shirts???

i need help cause I just got 3 brand new air jordan shirts n dey are XL....i juss got dem for free from someone but XL is not my size and im trying to shrinkit down 2 sizes down so please help meh

just like how your shrink your normal shirts?
And your avy is very disturbing.

Originally Posted by bigboiep

i need help cause I just got 3 brand new air jordan shirts n dey are XL....i juss got dem for free from someone but XL is not my size and im trying to shrink it down 2 sizes down so please help meh

i will be surprised if an xl becomes an m

Shrink it the same way u would shrink anything that is 100% cotton man just throw it in the dryer.

If the shirt is cotton, just put it in the dryer on high heat. I'm not frettin' on your intelligence or nothin', but come on...

Jesus, what are you 5'2" 125lbs? Im wonderin where the BIG vintage Jordan shirts are. Damn little peoplle in the 90's...

Be careful drying a "high quaility" JB shirt on high in the dryer.....
The image on the front will most likely peel off before you get it to shrink 2 sizes.....
Or crack into a million pieces....

Wash it, put it in the dryer on high and make sure the shirt is inside out it will help protect the screening on the front from cracking... Either way it willNOT shrink 2 sizes. If you fit a small these will FLOAT ON YOU because JB's shirts are a size big anyways. So if it says XL it really fits like a 2XL...

My advice would be don't try to shrink them because they still are not going to fit you no matter what you do!!!

There is no way on this green earth that an XL shirt is going to shrink 2 sizes. No matter how high the heat is.

5'6" and 150 lbs and you wear a small?????? damn bro you need to wear bigger shirts. Unless you like them that tight.

whatever.....

Wash them then throw them in the dryer a couple of times!!! After the second wash and dry it shouldn't shrink any more!!!

ight thanks pplz n to let u kno im not a kid lol im actually 15 n i wear tight shirts now cuz its in style right now n becuz i lost hella weight n BAGGY ISDYING n i find my AVY FUNNY thank u very much

Like i said... I wear an XL... I buy JB shirts in XL, wash them in hot water, dry them on high and they are still a touch bigger then an XL... Trust me youwill NEVER get an XL JB shirt to shrink to a Med.... NEVER!!!! The simple fact is you are trying to shrink it not 1, not 2 but 3 sizes!!!! I don;t care whatthe labels say, those shirts fit like 2XL!!!! Good luck!!!

"i wear tight shirts now cuz its in style right now"

Just do you brah, don't worry about other people.
Myself? I wear tight fitting shirts for darn good reasons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigboiep

ight thanks pplz n to let u kno im not a kid lol im actually 15 n i wear tight shirts now cuz its in style right now n becuz i lost hella weight n BAGGY IS DYING n i find my AVY FUNNY thank u very much

roll.gif
LOL...so instyle right now huh? guess you are one to follow a crowd
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont mean it lik that i meant that wearing tight is good n i think baggy is dying im not even followin pplz evryone now started wearing ed hardy n sum othastuff...i wear sum marc ecko n black label

I also have a problem with JB shirts. I wear a XL cuz im 5'10 but when I put in it the washer they get all deformed, the top shrinks a lil but i like howit fits, but the bottom gets all wide.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom