how to shrink air jordan shirts???

Originally Posted by bigboiep

nah im actually 5"6 n i weigh 150
n i fit a small

roll.gif

u sound like u short and tubby...leave them shirts alone

Be careful drying a "high quaility" JB shirt on high in the dryer.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This had me going. High quality is a term that JB forgot about.... Around 2002.

I hate Jordan shirts. I'm in between a medium and a large once they are washed. I get medium but are too small once they are washed. With that being said,it will not go down 2 sizes to your liking. Just try to sell them and use that money to buy the right size. Depending on how old the shorts are, Eastbay shouldhave them. Good luck.

ight thanks pplz n to let u kno im not a kid lol im actually 15 n i wear tight shirts now cuz its in style right now n becuz i lost hella weight n BAGGY IS DYING n i find my AVY FUNNY thank u very much

You become an adult at 15 now?????
roll.gif
In my 20s I must be an old mannow.

ight thanks pplz n to let u kno im not a kid lol im actually 15 n i wear tight shirts now cuz its in style right now n becuz i lost hella weight n BAGGY IS DYING n i find my AVY FUNNY thank u very much

Hypebeast.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FACE MURDA

Wash in Hot water then dry high heat......

That answers the question although it will not shrink as much as you want it to... But if you want to try listen to him that is what you need to do...

Hey mods... how about a lock now???
wink.gif

15 is still a kid. Kids don't want to be called as kids. Some kids don't use punctuations, which makes it difficult of people to read andunderstand.

Normally, kids don't do their own laundry. Which means, they don't know how shirt shrinks.

And your previous avy was a .gif image, showing an accident that may cause the person to crack his head bone. You find that funny? You need help.

Tell me if any part of my statement is wrong, I will GLADLY retract it.

You've got your answer. Now, do your laundry. There's always a first time, make your first to be on Jordan shirt.

If anyone can tell me how to make a 2xl into a 6xl or 5xlt, I would really appreciate it. You guys are lucky, I can't even wear Jordan shirts. I'm6'6" and I can't find any nice name brand shirts that fit.

Isn't it garbage that Jordan himself is a big man, but doesn't make stuff for big people? Kinda like how he played in Chicago his whole career, hadsome of the best fans there, then sent only 23 pairs of titaniums there.....

Bigboiep=smurf??,lmao

This is a simple *** question....and I don't mean simple as in easy to answer.

Back
Top Bottom