How to spot fake air max 90 Hyperfuse independence day USA pack

Do you believe fake shoes should be sold?

• No, because it ruins the Sneaker game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause I can't get hold of rare shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The tag and shape is the biggest clues but I Just want a second opinion. To be real Honest you. I've been reading your posts and yes I agree with lazy people, but you seemed to be angry or unhappy with this thread. This is a help thread not a bash thread like people are lazy who come in here. No need to ask me questions homie. If you don't want to help then move on. You talking about banning people, aren't you attack people, calling them lazy, can get you banned! I've been around for a minute like you, so chill on this situation or move on. Can some else please answer my post from earlier. Thanks!

Last edited:
So as you might have read I've helped people in the past. Lots of people. More than once. I think I've done more explaining than anyone else in this thread, but I'm def not the only one that helped building the info here.

I still will help. But only after I'm convinced people actually read stuff and really tried themselves first. And they will convince me by using clear detailed references to the explaining posts in this thread (not only mine) to tell what they have doubts about. Which is obviously not general remarks like 'have doubts about the shape'. They have to come with more detailed stuff than that.

The thing is, nobody does that. Fine with me. People like that deserve to end up with a pair of fakes for way too much money.

Same goes for the Yeezy l/c's. Once I posted a link to the Yeezy comparison thread in a seperate Yeezy l/c thread. This guy became more or less angry. Then one of the moderators came by claiming nobody here has any obligation to help people out, especially not with all the information already provided. Then that guy became even more angry :D 'do I have to go through all those pages first??' Nah you don't have to bro. But don't expect people to help you out with that attitude (referring to him, not to you).

To be honest I think the moderation here (the l/c subforum) can be a bit more strict. One of the rules stated in the forum header is Try looking at existing legit checks before creating your own thread. I don't think anyone ever does. Because the same questions (that have been answered again and again) are being questioned over and over again.

Last edited:
people are legit so ******* lazy,

it's like that proverb or whatever.

"give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime"

it takes minutes to learn to tell the difference, yet they're still like 

hey man, found this pair, my auntie said she'd  buy it since it's only 79.96 euros mate, but i dunno if its real here are some pics.

-posts stock chinese pictures-

can you help me out?!

*****, ******* read.

I definitely understand both points, and thats why this thread is here, but if you're truly unsure and asking people like your selves(who knows for a fact if they're legit or not) is it bad to ask? Honestly, you guys make it difficult when it was a simple yes or no. like I said, if you don't want to HELP on a second opinion move on. Don't give me a speech or ask me questions if I researched when I want to be sure it's a green light.

yeah, but if people have the same mindset as you you're still not learning, you should know, all the info is provided already.

if you and some other kid say all I want is a green light, that'll be an excuse for everyone to ask for a legit check.

"oh man, i just wanted a green light, i was certain it was fake anyhow" 

and people would still rely on people who know.

I get there is some point you just wanna be sure, but if you're never sure then you don't know the difference yet.

Yea, I'm just in a trade talk for some other kicks and want to make sure. But I do get it when people are pissed and some who post really lazy and you can tell. The pair I posted seems to be a real question to ask. the tag matches, shape seems ok, but it is a worm pair that's why I really asked. Fakes are getting better and just needed someone's expertise on these.

GALLERY]
ARE THESE FAKE OR LEGIT?

Real or fake?

These are old pictures so I can take new ones of better quality if needs be

Hey guys, 

I just bought a pair of these on eBay for £100. He stated he can give original box and I have also asked for proof of authenticity, now even if these are fake i'll likely end up keeping these cos unfortunately unlike all these rich guys I ain't got 800 to spend on kicks lol. I've read through the 'telltale' signs in the forum and yet still feel undecided. Please could somebody with experience tell me if these are real. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201386090639

They've just arrived and are almost 100% fake. I'm just going to accept that I will not be getting a pair of these, but could somebody tell me what colour on Nike ID these shoes would be, as they appear to be the exact same but I'm paying another 600 for the U.S. flag. Thank you

They've just arrived and are almost 100% fake. I'm just going to accept that I will not be getting a pair of these, but could somebody tell me what colour on Nike ID these shoes would be, as they appear to be the exact same but I'm paying another 600 for the U.S. flag. Thank you
red solar or crimson red. neither of them are the same shade. Solar red is a bit lighter and brighter while crimson red is a bit darker. Your call, though

Hi, can somebody help me, please? I did some research and assumed that these are probably fake, because of the colour, although the other signs say they may be real, the flag size for example. I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

I forgot to mention, the other thing that mada me think they are real, was a few days ago when i found the exactly same shoes in official nike store, but they were for babies and without a flag. Other than that, they were EXACTLY the same, the material, everything. So that gave me some hope:smile:

Back
Top Bottom