How to spot fake air max 90 Hyperfuse independence day USA pack

Do you believe fake shoes should be sold?

• No, because it ruins the Sneaker game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause I can't get hold of rare shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also these don't even have the Hyperfuse upper, and the quality looks awful.
Guessmine are just a bad copy of these https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...qtZWla-kM:&usg=__kvdKGMZYic_K8rjRHinkXCcg4lU=

and these https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...mx_AEscUM:&usg=__kvdKGMZYic_K8rjRHinkXCcg4lU=

485 posts in this thread before your post. Tell me what useful clues you found in there.

Okay. What exactly you have doubts about? And on which site did you see you them?

Ok guys this is a tough one. Here's one I'm looking to buy on eBay, and everything checks out to me. 

Except!!

- the first pic where the stitching is right under the laces, where it kind of makes thats Half moon shape! To me it seems a lot more noticeable, where as some googled images of legit pairs the stitching is kind of embedded into the shoe in terms of colour almost camouflages into the shoe if you know what I mean.

Here's a picture of an official image of a legit pair on google. 

Now it could be the lighting I'm not sure, I just want to be 100% before I go ahead and make the purchase.

One more thing is the bottom sole of the shoes! In the last pic on each square there should be a dot on it. The eBay pair doesn't have them on any. Now he did say they have been used but is there some opinion on how easy it is for those dots to disappear?

Here is the exact description on his listing.

***** "Nike Air Max 90 HYP QS Hyperfuse Independence Day Red 

Size 9.5, shoes are all original other than they will come in a replacement box (Nike Air Max 90 HYP QS box, but size 9 label and originally for Navy Independence Day). These are from a smoke free home and well taken care of, will ship double boxed with tracking and signature confirmation.

Condition wise I would say a 9/10 with minor wear, very little drag and entire shoe has been thoroughly cleaned with Jason Markk shoe cleaner. Feel free to message me with any questions."    *****

I'm currently asking for pictures of the size label behind the tongue.

Any help would be throughly appreciated. Again the main concern really is the stitching. I feel like it could be a lighting issue, but everything else checks out for me. OR worst case scenario theres been a new good batch of fakes with all the fixes and it's a good pair of unauthorized authentics, which I will gladly stay away from.

Again any insight would be super helpful! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi just been told by loads of people real but the left looks different to the right foot. Maybe Nike error? Legit pls thanks View media item 1810243
View media item 1810244
GALLERY]

View media item 1810260
View media item 1810261
View media item 1810264
View media item 1810270

Thanks for The help mate, Approximently 1800 euro! @stipe. Have to switch laces but better quality irl :smile:!

Back
Top Bottom