How to spot fake hundred and twenty dollar bill ?

How do you spot fake 100 dollars bill ?
nerd.gif
I'm about to meet up with myclient and she's going to pay me cash. I don't have the pen with me so i can't test the money plus i don't want her to think that i don'ttrust her.

Feel by the neck under the face of the president. It should be rougher there than anywhere else on the bill.

Watermark and strip check as well.

Don't be afraid to get the bill a little wet too w/ water. The bill will fall apart if it is fake. (Real money is fabric and can handle liquids)

wow
roll.gif

There probably so many variation of fake bills that it's too hard to find one give away.
Just make sure the bill is green...

im no expert but i do kno its got alot to do with the texture of the bill.
i've seen fake bills with the little line that u are suppose to see under the light.

I'm not fooled .... you're trying to print fake money aren't you?

Well I want in

Originally Posted by KenJi714

nerd.gif
I'm about to meet up with my client and she's going to pay me cash. I don't have the pen with me so i can't test the money plus i don't want her to think that i don't trust her.
"Client"..you say?
hustle%20and%20flow.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by KenJi714

nerd.gif
I'm about to meet up with my client and she's going to pay me cash. I don't have the pen with me so i can't test the money plus i don't want her to think that i don't trust her.
"Client"..you say?

yes
laugh.gif
. but no not in that way. This girl about to buy someof my gucci , lv stuff that i listed online

The Chinese place around my way says you can't even tell if its fake until the day after... is that true?

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Feel by the neck under the face of the president. It should be rougher there than anywhere else on the bill.

Don't be afraid to get the bill a little wet too w/ water. The bill will fall apart if it is fake. (Real money is fabric and can handle liquids)
This.

Or just go buy a pen. Itll be way worth it if that cash turns out fake.

I've heard that those pens aren't a fool proof way of spotting fake bills. Texture, watermark, strip, also the number on the 20s

There's also that number letter combo. The number should display the number if letters in the alphabet (poorly explained) example

A1 B2 C3.... H7 etc... Look at current bills for references

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

That's assuming they're not using real money as counterfeits. I used to work at a bank and every counterfeit we caught was a smaller billconverted into a larger one. If you are really that concerned, tell them you won't take anything above a $20. Most people won't even try to fake thesmaller bills.

Hit up a a dept. store that sales the pen. Better waste $7 then get fake cinos & hundreds.

The best fake bills I've seen were featured on TV. The guy used real $1's and $5's, drained the ink off of them, then printed $100's on them.Kept the texture, watermark, and the embedded strip--and passed the pen test.

bring a pizza delivery dude with you. they handle cash all day. that's how me and some friends got busted in high school. it was printed on cotton basedpaper too.

Not even gonna lie,

I first read the topic like this "How to spot a fake $120 bill". Some people speak like that, hundred andtwenty dollars.
I'm sitting here like........did this dude wake and bake
laugh.gif

Yeah but. holding it to the light is the common trick.

Back
Top Bottom