~*:.How To Start A Medical Marijuana Dispensary/Collective?.:*~(seriously)

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Ok, after decriminalization of marijuana in California,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I was thinking it is a bit safer now to start my own shop, to help out people in need.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]For any NT'ers who know, What does it take?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~ Any college time needed or if not, would it help?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~How much money to start it up?, with all the permits needed.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~How long does it take?[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Anybody with SOME knowledge please drop some, Or if you know some websites? help me out..[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]ALL help is appreciated NT!..[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Ok, after decriminalization of marijuana in California,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I was thinking it is a bit safer now to start my own shop, to help out people in need.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~ Any college time needed or if not, would it help?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~How much money to start it up?, with all the permits needed.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Anybody with SOME knowledge please drop some, Or if you know some websites? help me out..[/color]

get your card, go to a dispensary and ask the owners yourself.

good luck w/ raids tho
30t6p3b.gif

good luck w/ raids tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

good luck w/ raids tho
30t6p3b.gif
i thought of this but i was once hit with the
grin.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
by owners..

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

good luck w/ raids tho
30t6p3b.gif
i thought of this but i was once hit with the
grin.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
by owners..

If you're in the Northern California Bay Area you may want to check out Oaksterdam University. http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/ I believe they will give you a thorough education and provide you the best knowledge for your endeavor into the marijuana industry. Also as solesavage suggested, you will need to have a great deal of capital and a top-notch legal team to fend off the local/state/federal government. 
Good luck!
smile.gif

If you're in the Northern California Bay Area you may want to check out Oaksterdam University. http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/ I believe they will give you a thorough education and provide you the best knowledge for your endeavor into the marijuana industry. Also as solesavage suggested, you will need to have a great deal of capital and a top-notch legal team to fend off the local/state/federal government. 
Good luck!
smile.gif

lol, this is like every sneaker head wanting to open their own sneaker shop.

i know an nt'er that runs one, used to be pretty well known actually. your profits are not as much as you are to pay to stay clean (but you make really well) probably could compensate on the side with all the people you meet in this business...

what id suggest- work for a shop first, learn, network, and save up to run your own and/or branch.

lol, this is like every sneaker head wanting to open their own sneaker shop.

i know an nt'er that runs one, used to be pretty well known actually. your profits are not as much as you are to pay to stay clean (but you make really well) probably could compensate on the side with all the people you meet in this business...

what id suggest- work for a shop first, learn, network, and save up to run your own and/or branch.

I dont think that because of decriminalization will make it easier to operate a dispensary because it was the DEA that was doing the busts and the DEA has no involvement with the California Government.

I dont think that because of decriminalization will make it easier to operate a dispensary because it was the DEA that was doing the busts and the DEA has no involvement with the California Government.

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Good luck!
smile.gif

I see they have a LA campus that offers classes that teach you about businesses and starting a dispensary.
but its a weekend seminar thing, i guess this is a good start.
Anyone took the class before? Anyone attend OU?

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Good luck!
smile.gif

I see they have a LA campus that offers classes that teach you about businesses and starting a dispensary.
but its a weekend seminar thing, i guess this is a good start.
Anyone took the class before? Anyone attend OU?

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

You're looking at 50K just to get licensed.....

Originally Posted by man listen

nothing a business loan cant handle...
NT do you think if a law like prop 19 passes in 2 years or so..dispensaries will basically DIE OUT?

Back
Top Bottom