~*:.How To Start A Medical Marijuana Dispensary/Collective?.:*~(seriously)

Originally Posted by man listen

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Ok, after decriminalization of marijuana in California,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I was thinking it is a bit safer now to start my own shop, to help out people in need.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]For any NT'ers who know, What does it take?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~ Any college time needed or if not, would it help?[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~How much money to start it up?, with all the permits needed.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]~How long does it take?[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Anybody with SOME knowledge please drop some, Or if you know some websites? help me out..[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]ALL help is appreciated NT!..[/color]

You're looking at 50K just to get licensed.....
nothing a business loan cant handle...
NT do you think if a law like prop 19 passes in 2 years or so..dispensaries will basically DIE OUT?

first and foremost you need permission from the county.
dont sell more than a quarter.
take DONATIONS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

start up cost is most definitely NOT 50 racks
laugh.gif

first and foremost you need permission from the county.
dont sell more than a quarter.
take DONATIONS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

start up cost is most definitely NOT 50 racks
laugh.gif

first of all, don't ever mutter the following words in the same phrase: sell, profit, and marijuana.

second, if you're in LA county, forget about it. they're closing down ALL dispensaries now, not just the ones that opened up after the last ordinance (i might be wrong though).

first of all, don't ever mutter the following words in the same phrase: sell, profit, and marijuana.

second, if you're in LA county, forget about it. they're closing down ALL dispensaries now, not just the ones that opened up after the last ordinance (i might be wrong though).

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wait, i remember something about marijuana being legalized in california but whats the difference between that law and Prop 19?  i know Prop 19 got shot down by voters and didn't pass.
maybe you should look into a more stable business.  those shops still get raided and shut down.

wait, i remember something about marijuana being legalized in california but whats the difference between that law and Prop 19?  i know Prop 19 got shot down by voters and didn't pass.
maybe you should look into a more stable business.  those shops still get raided and shut down.

Originally Posted by shogun

It's not legalized, that's what prop19 was for. It was decriminalized, if you have an oz or less there's no crime done.

It's not legalized, that's what prop19 was for. It was decriminalized, if you have an oz or less there's no crime done.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

that's what the law is here in Mass..

THANKFULLY
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

that's what the law is here in Mass..

THANKFULLY
grin.gif
pimp.gif

re: business loan....no bank is gonna give you money to sell weed. this is the kind of business that's under the table and cash only. if you're really interested your best bet is to hit up craigslist and find out what you can from dispensary owners that are selling their shops...might be a good idea to act like you have the capital so they don't get the feeling you're wasting their time.

re: business loan....no bank is gonna give you money to sell weed. this is the kind of business that's under the table and cash only. if you're really interested your best bet is to hit up craigslist and find out what you can from dispensary owners that are selling their shops...might be a good idea to act like you have the capital so they don't get the feeling you're wasting their time.

Back
Top Bottom