How to stream movies from a computer to a ps3?

I tried using Windows Media Player but the movies wont show, neither will music only pictures... can someone help me? Thanks

I tried using Windows Media Player but the movies wont show, neither will music only pictures... can someone help me? Thanks

New Windows Media Player won't allow it

I use "PS3 Media Server" It works great.... converts some files to be able to play on PS3. Sometimes HD movies won't play tho (rarely)

Its freeware.

edit: I cannot believe I wasted my 420 post on you...... man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I should have waited until November 2...... arghhhhhhhhh

I use "PS3 Media Server" It works great.... converts some files to be able to play on PS3. Sometimes HD movies won't play tho (rarely)

Its freeware.

edit: I cannot believe I wasted my 420 post on you...... man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I should have waited until November 2...... arghhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

TVersity.com

This is what i use. Only thing is i dont know how to get subtitles to work on it, Otherwise its really simple just put the file in my movie folder and click refresh.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

TVersity.com

This is what i use. Only thing is i dont know how to get subtitles to work on it, Otherwise its really simple just put the file in my movie folder and click refresh.

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Yes it will. OP google how to turn it on in Media Player. It's pretty easy.

Just make sure the library you use is updated fairly often. I cant count the times I've wanted to watch a not-so-newly downloaded movie and had to wait for the library to update
eyes.gif

Yes it will. OP google how to turn it on in Media Player. It's pretty easy.

Just make sure the library you use is updated fairly often. I cant count the times I've wanted to watch a not-so-newly downloaded movie and had to wait for the library to update
eyes.gif

Its freeware.

i use the same, it does work pretty good except for the hd movies. they play but will randomly skip which can get really annoying when you're trying to rub one out, it really takes you out the moment 
mad.gif

Its freeware.

i use the same, it does work pretty good except for the hd movies. they play but will randomly skip which can get really annoying when you're trying to rub one out, it really takes you out the moment 
mad.gif

If the movies are STORED on your PC, get an USB memory stick, whack the movies onto it, plug it into the PS3, go to "Videos" on the PS3 standard menu list, triangle-display all from the stick, then play.

Easy!

If the movies are STORED on your PC, get an USB memory stick, whack the movies onto it, plug it into the PS3, go to "Videos" on the PS3 standard menu list, triangle-display all from the stick, then play.

Easy!

Originally Posted by atsymbol

Easy!

That's from 2007 man

Originally Posted by atsymbol

Easy!

That's from 2007 man

Back
Top Bottom