how to switch the black and white colorformat on NT

I have astigamtism, and it makes it a little hard to read NT with the black background and the white texts. Is there anyway to change the color format?

I have astigamtism, and it makes it a little hard to read NT with the black background and the white texts. Is there anyway to change the color format?

Toward the upper right portion of the screen, just above the search button, you'll see a series of four small square icons. The first two, the moon and sun icons, allow you to toggle instantly between NT's classic, black based theme and a brighter alternative designed with accessibility in mind.

Toward the upper right portion of the screen, just above the search button, you'll see a series of four small square icons. The first two, the moon and sun icons, allow you to toggle instantly between NT's classic, black based theme and a brighter alternative designed with accessibility in mind.

Originally Posted by Method Man

eek.gif

wish i'd known about this years ago, my eyes are grateful

eek.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

eek.gif

They just added it not too long ago

Originally Posted by bjamez20

eek.gif

They just added it not too long ago

Glad you took my advice. Now on to the iPad app. Kthanksbyebye

Glad you took my advice. Now on to the iPad app. Kthanksbyebye

Back
Top Bottom