how to wash a shirt so it still looks new after???

like the title says

i jus want to get some tips on how to wash shirts but they still look good and dont fade or the graphics still look good?

thanks
happy.gif

you can hand wash them, then let them air dry.
or just throw them in the washing machine inside out, then air dry.

i hate washing my shirts cuz it never has the same look/feel no matter what

There's no way to stop it from changing in feel it's inevitable

flip it inside out and hang dry it, that's the closest you will get

I wear like 2 undershirts under my best shirts. I only wash my undershirts, my good shirts will never be washed
laugh.gif
, they will always stay looking fresh
pimp.gif

Just get them professionally cleaned - They machine wash - steam and starch them

Even with an undershirt - the inside of your collar WILL be stained becaue of body soil - sweat (from clubbin/parties), drinks, lint, dust, etc.
wash them after 2-3 wears or theyll look gross

I usually wash all of my good T-Shirts with each other, and I do it on delicate cycle, and I hang them up to dry. Keeps 'em feelin' fresh and theydon't shrink too much.

Yall do know "Dry" cleaners still washes your clothes right..well if you do wash them turn them inside out wash in cold water and air dry theclothes. Putting it in the dryer will def make the color begin to go away

i recommend people to wash inside out with cold water with like colors. hang dry until dry...then toss in the dryer for 10 mins to fluff it back up.

skip on fabric softener too. dont OD on detergent.

Wash inside out with like colors. Grey with grey, black with black, and white with white. Dark colors go with black, and lighter colors go with grey.
Wash with gentle detergent with cold water. Do not hang dry. That messes up the shape of the neck/shoulders of the shirt.
Instead, put it on a line, or fold it and put it on a hanger. After about 12 hours, it should be mostly dry, put it in the dryer for 15 minutes on delicate.

wash inside out, in cold water, with like colors.

hang dry...i personally suggest using a "drying rack" instead of hangers, because hangers often stretch the neck of shirts (personal pet peeve). ifthis doesn't bother you then disregard that comment, and just hang dry using hangers.

-waystinthyme

One Tip i found very helpful . Before you hang clothing put in dryer on air dry. Allows shirt to come out with few wrinkles. Less ironing
wink.gif

Wash them inside out, if you have a delicate mode on your washer use that and hang dry them. Either way, they'll get faded and lose color. Wash your shirtspeople.

Back
Top Bottom