How To Write A Lil Wayne Verse In 10 Easy Steps

tmukg21

Banned
1. Pick a Verb. Preferably a verb about running away from the law or from an assailant. I.E. Duck, Run, Dodge or maybe Stop, Drop or Roll. L'il Wayne LOVESstopping, dropping and rolling. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2. Connnect the verb to some sort of simile. This is crucial. Every single L'il Wayne line must contain some sort of relatively obvious simile. So maybeyou can "duck like Scrooge." "Run like a bloody nose." Or even "Dodge like Kansas." You can do metaphors but try to steer awayfrom doing this too often, lest people think that you are a different ghost-writer. That is bad. Also for bonus points talk about how "sweet" youare. L'il Wayne loves talking about being sweet like a Tahitian Treat or some other delicacy high in sucrose.

3. Mention "Slanging Keys." This is crucial to establish street cred. Don't pay attention to the fact that Lil Wayne's been famous since 12and the only thing he knows about slangin' is that he speaks with it. After all, if you don't talk drugs how else can you impress the translucent DairyQueen-white music critics. This way they can also compare you to the Wire. (Just remember to connect all that "slanging keys" talk with a simile).

4. Declare that you are Weezy F. Baby. This will tell listeners who you are. Sure, they probably already know, but adding The "F" in the middle ofthe name uncertainly adds to Wayne's level of class. It makes him seem like F. Scott Fitzgerald. Exactly like F. Scott Fitzgerald. Whatever you do,don't attempt to ascertain what the "F" stands for. That my friends is a slippery slope. And whatever you do, don't think about what the"F" stands for while looking at a picture of Wayne and Baby making out.

5. Talk about hustling. Music critics love hustling. Presumably, they are devotees to the energetic style of basketball popularized by players like BenWallace, Kurt Rambis and Mark Madsen. This will make them feel at home. If there's anything music writers know about, it's hustling.

6. Talk about Baby. Call him your Daddy. Forget the fact that he's not actually your Daddy. Forget the fact that the majority of people that call other men"daddy" are prostitutes. It's unimportant. Mention something that Baby told you. Maybe that he told you that "these __ is _." Or thathe told you to "Turn around and stick out." (Maybe, he was just quoting Sir-Mix-A-Lot.) Ignore the fact that you call a man named "Baby,""Daddy." Let's just chalk that up to being a New Orleans thing.

7. Make some sort of obvious pop culture technology reference. Talk about IPods. Or Myspace. Or gigabytes. Something remotely technological. It will show thatWayne is not completely ******ed (just partially) and might have actually read a newspaper once or twice. Which clearly means he is a genius.

8. Talk about how poorly you treat women. Perhaps you can claim how you'll "never love a ____." Or how you'll "never give a __ a damnthing." The more misogynistic the better. This will definitely do much to steer people away from those nasty "gay" rumors.

9. Apropos to nothing, make some sort of remark about Hurricane Katrina. No need to bother making it have anything to do with the rest of the verse. After all,never underestimate white liberal guilt. Any sort of name-dropping will make white liberals feel bad and they will forget the fact that Wayne is amulti-millionaire and anoint him the voice of the people. Also, be sure to make wild ridiculous conspiracy theories like claiming that you heard George Bushblew up the levees. The more absurd the better. Go for it.

10. Proclaim yourself the "Greatest Rapper Alive."Forget the Fact that Wayne would be lucky to be included in a list of the Top 20 rappers workingright now. Most music critics haven't listened to Hip Hop Made Before 1999 anyway (other than Public Enemy). If you proclaim yourself the greatest, youwill be the greatest. Or at least people will be foolish enough to buy this canard.

i remember reading this on niketalk and someone made a hilarious lil wayne verseit was like

best rapper alive? yeah i hold that tittie
oops i meant title, but i still hold tittiess

then like
im so sick of saying im so sick of saying im so sick

mad old but still funny and completely spot on
laugh.gif
like this is exactly waynes method

ohwell.gif
I don't even check for Wayne like that anymore or listen to his new material, but the Wayne hate is just OD. I understand if you don't like him orwhatever, but constantly making threads like this is OD. Having a fascination like this with another man is mad suspect IMO.

1 sip from styrofoam cup

2 take second sip

3 take third sip

4 take forth sip

5 take fifth sip

6 take sixth sip

7 take seventh sip

8 take eighth sip

9 take nineth sip

10 hit the booth

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

ohwell.gif
I don't even check for Wayne like that anymore or listen to his new material, but the Wayne hate is just OD. I understand if you don't like him or whatever, but constantly making threads like this is OD. Having a fascination like this with another man is mad suspect IMO.
laugh.gif
Because we know it makes fanboys like you mad so why not?

Wit my 9 and a Rag, I POP THEM I POP THEM/ (BUCK!)
I aint playin tag but I GOT THEM I GOT THEM/ (FREEZE)
Boy dont be no two face you crooked when ya walk/ (YA!)
Fake, !@#, %%*$!, I smell $%#*+@!# when ya talk/ (EGHCK!)
But Weezy is REALLY REAL, call me a GUIREALLA/ (OHH OHH OHH)
Ready for War plus I got more tools than Xena/ (AH-YEE-YEE-YEE)
No duct tape, $#$+ duct tape?!, mo moe-knee, like moe's knee/ (HAHA)
I pump bass like pumped bass, smoke weed like smoked weed/ (BEST RAPPA ALIVE)
Spit that Fire-fa-Fire but yall dont GET NO SPARK/ (NEHVA!)
I just Stone Face em quick NO HENZO TALK/ (
indifferent.gif
)

Pop pills and drank lean its syrrrp game I Pick and Roll/
VIP section with Birdmen and Missle Toes(...WEEEZY)/

Damn I really needa get started on this essay. SMH.

Yah - Young Wayne, I'ma demon, My pops was a heathen, I came from his semen, Pop atcha spleen-and watch you drop the ce-ment...Yah - This is Young Moneysea-son (giggles)

Try me and I will give you DEATH, B_tch if you was suffocatin', I wouldn't give you BREATH, B_tch, If you coudlnt walk, I wouldn't give youSTEPS...Yah.

And I remember ho's never heard of Wayne, Now they just suck a N' d_ck until it hurts the viens, And I lost my home in the hurricane, And before that?I wasn't sure of pain (
frown.gif
) And I try not to mourn it, So I just ball for my city like Hornets...

Yah - Its the YM president, Weezy the GOD, I AM HEAVEN SENT, If these N's is sick, Then I AM MEDICINE, I smell p_ssy, These N's estrogen! (giggles)

Weezy F, I'm the sh-t PERIOD, And I rep Blood every month like a b_tch PERIOD...I'm Ill.
sick.gif

I rock red
I shot ya now you dead
Now you too rock red...
Now I'm dead....(giggle giggle)...weezy!

I wishhhhhh he wasn't this off the wall nowadays!

Originally Posted by tmukg21

1. Pick a Verb. Preferably a verb about running away from the law or from an assailant. I.E. Duck, Run, Dodge or maybe Stop, Drop or Roll. L'il Wayne LOVES stopping, dropping and rolling. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2. Connnect the verb to some sort of simile. This is crucial. Every single L'il Wayne line must contain some sort of relatively obvious simile. So maybe you can "duck like Scrooge." "Run like a bloody nose." Or even "Dodge like Kansas." You can do metaphors but try to steer away from doing this too often, lest people think that you are a different ghost-writer. That is bad. Also for bonus points talk about how "sweet" you are. L'il Wayne loves talking about being sweet like a Tahitian Treat or some other delicacy high in sucrose.

3. Mention "Slanging Keys." This is crucial to establish street cred. Don't pay attention to the fact that Lil Wayne's been famous since 12 and the only thing he knows about slangin' is that he speaks with it. After all, if you don't talk drugs how else can you impress the translucent Dairy Queen-white music critics. This way they can also compare you to the Wire. (Just remember to connect all that "slanging keys" talk with a simile).

4. Declare that you are Weezy F. Baby. This will tell listeners who you are. Sure, they probably already know, but adding The "F" in the middle of the name uncertainly adds to Wayne's level of class. It makes him seem like F. Scott Fitzgerald. Exactly like F. Scott Fitzgerald. Whatever you do, don't attempt to ascertain what the "F" stands for. That my friends is a slippery slope. And whatever you do, don't think about what the "F" stands for while looking at a picture of Wayne and Baby making out.

5. Talk about hustling. Music critics love hustling. Presumably, they are devotees to the energetic style of basketball popularized by players like Ben Wallace, Kurt Rambis and Mark Madsen. This will make them feel at home. If there's anything music writers know about, it's hustling.

6. Talk about Baby. Call him your Daddy. Forget the fact that he's not actually your Daddy. Forget the fact that the majority of people that call other men "daddy" are prostitutes. It's unimportant. Mention something that Baby told you. Maybe that he told you that "these __ is _." Or that he told you to "Turn around and stick out." (Maybe, he was just quoting Sir-Mix-A-Lot.) Ignore the fact that you call a man named "Baby," "Daddy." Let's just chalk that up to being a New Orleans thing.

7. Make some sort of obvious pop culture technology reference. Talk about IPods. Or Myspace. Or gigabytes. Something remotely technological. It will show that Wayne is not completely ******ed (just partially) and might have actually read a newspaper once or twice. Which clearly means he is a genius.

8. Talk about how poorly you treat women. Perhaps you can claim how you'll "never love a ____." Or how you'll "never give a __ a damn thing." The more misogynistic the better. This will definitely do much to steer people away from those nasty "gay" rumors.

9. Apropos to nothing, make some sort of remark about Hurricane Katrina. No need to bother making it have anything to do with the rest of the verse. After all, never underestimate white liberal guilt. Any sort of name-dropping will make white liberals feel bad and they will forget the fact that Wayne is a multi-millionaire and anoint him the voice of the people. Also, be sure to make wild ridiculous conspiracy theories like claiming that you heard George Bush blew up the levees. The more absurd the better. Go for it.

10. Proclaim yourself the "Greatest Rapper Alive."Forget the Fact that Wayne would be lucky to be included in a list of the Top 20 rappers working right now. Most music critics haven't listened to Hip Hop Made Before 1999 anyway (other than Public Enemy). If you proclaim yourself the greatest, you will be the greatest. Or at least people will be foolish enough to buy this canard.
you forgot to mention Hollygrove

I am Weezy F but I don't ever F around
I am a $$$%!$% Martian and you are a $$$%!$% clown
Goblin, a goblin, they saw me and they sayin
Drink the finest of the purp and then I'm turnin Super Saiyan
"Weezy...
I thought you told us that you was a maaartian"
I'm just out of this world so the hate is what you farcin
Oops, I meant forcin, haters die like an abortion
If you haven't noticed every year my lyrics worsen
Yeah that was so backwards, cuz you know I am the best
I am big, so I @##+, right next to yo girlies chest

Yah .....I'm gone at...Young Moola

[Vocoder] Bullet proof Weezy got that shell like a turtle/
Wet the block up got me feelin like Squirtle/ [/Vocoder]

Thats enough I dont want to kill you with my dope rhymes.

-The Juice

4. Declare that you are Weezy F. Baby. This will tell listeners who you are. Sure, they probably already know, but adding The "F" in the middle of the name uncertainly adds to Wayne's level of class. It makes him seem like F. Scott Fitzgerald. Exactly like F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Found this hilarious for some reason.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Yah - Young Wayne, I'ma demon, My pops was a heathen, I came from his semen, Pop atcha spleen-and watch you drop the ce-ment...Yah - This is Young Money sea-son (giggles) Try me and I will give you DEATH, B_tch if you was suffocatin', I wouldn't give you BREATH, B_tch, If you coudlnt walk, I wouldn't give you STEPS...Yah. And I remember ho's never heard of Wayne, Now they just suck a N' d_ck until it hurts the viens, And I lost my home in the hurricane, And before that? I wasn't sure of pain (
frown.gif
) And I try not to mourn it, So I just ball for my city like Hornets...Yah - Its the YM president, Weezy the GOD, I AM HEAVEN SENT, If these N's is sick, Then I AM MEDICINE, I smell p_ssy, These N's estrogen! (giggles) Weezy F, I'm the *!*% PERIOD, And I rep Blood every month like a b_tch PERIOD...I'm Ill.
sick.gif

That's the best Wayne verse I have read. Good work
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Yah .....I'm gone at...Young Moola

[Vocoder] Bullet proof Weezy got that shell like a turtle/
Wet the block up got me feelin like Squirtle/ [/Vocoder]

Thats enough I dont want to kill you with my dope rhymes.

-The Juice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom