How was your first time at a strip club?

Still haven't been to one. I'm 20 now and probably could've gone with my fake but I guess were just waiting on all my friends to turn 21 so we can go to a legit one.

Next time i'm in the strip club i need 2 lap danes at the same damn time. i'll let the strippers figure out the details

went by myself, drank way too much, blacked out for the first time, ended massaging some stripper for whatever reason, woke up in my car parked on the side of the street when I was definitely parked in a garage before...great night, but wouldn't ever do that again.

Man I forgot what ratchet strip club I was in getting lap dances with my finger stroking the gspot and her giving me a clothed handjob. That would've been a tease, but I was with chicks so it just ramped up the sexual tension for what was gonna go down after. I'm kinda grossed out now I think about it.

I went with a group of friends. We spent a lot of money and acted like fools. I've been to a few other places since then. Was surprised to hear that sucking on dancers boobs was not allowed in some places. Dancers never told me it wasn't allowed.

Reactions: Ube
Underground strip clubs is where its at, everything is a go

Last edited:
I went with my boy when we were 18 to this club about 20 min from our hs..it was cool I sucked a nipple, this cougar stripper was moaning in my ear like half the night lol, I feel in love with my first awg stripper there was somethin about her..I really felt I could bag her but at the same time I was scared to holler I know it's there job to flirt but it seemed genuine or maybe it wasn't who knows lol...I ended wasting between 80-90 bucks I was foolish back then..

Last edited:
The first time I went to a strip club I was 18 and it was a 21+ strip club called cheetah's (in the ATL right next to the varsity downtown). I was with my older cousin who was 29 at the time and his 2 friends that were 27 and 29. I was always trying to hang with them cause they were so cool and they got a kick out of introducing me to crazy **** like alcohol and weed :smh:

We got to the door and my cousins friend David knew the bouncer and was talking him up while my cousin and his other friend passed me back David's ID. I thought it was no way it was gonna work. I didn't even remotely look like David.....it worked :wow:

Long story short I went in there. My cousin went to the ATM and gave me $40 in 1's. I fell in love with this stripper that was doing the moonwalk threw out all the 1's on her. Went back to the ATM and pulled out the whole $60 I had saved up from my little part time job at Marshall's and had the time of my 18 year old life.

...strip clubs are horrible

Last edited:
I love strip clubs. Been to ones here in NYC, upstate NY, ATL, Chicago, NOLA, FL, SF.

My first time was at Wiggles on Queens Blvd. Good time. It was a saturday and it was the lesbian show. Full nudity. It was all good.

It can be a total waste of money some nights. For me it depends on the rotation and the personality of the girls.

I'm happy not being a regular at this strip joints. I think once you become a regular....that's a bad look.

it was fun the first few times i went to the strip club but now its a combination of sad & funny as hell. i always bust out laughin when the stripper is a chick i went to school wit or knew when we were younger :lol:, & that happens a lot since im in atl.

I still ain't never been.

What's an acceptable amount to bring/spend for the first visit? :nerd:

It was so fun and it was all that I imagined the very first time I went to one when I turned 18 with 3 of my homies that we went back to back nights. The second night was garbage. It was the same routine again and again, so It actually wasn't special at all. It's like the video game you always wanted, you play the demo and you want to game so bad. When you finally get it, it becomes garbage. Make it a one time thing, not an all the time thing. That's my take on it. Oh yeah it was a fully nude strip
Club also.

She-She's in New Orleans. 1997. I will never forget the "red snapper"

Last edited:
I still ain't never been.

What's an acceptable amount to bring/spend for the first visit? :nerd:

If you know somebody there, you can spend anything from next to nothing, to nothing at all. I brought 100 1's and spent 10 between like 3 chicks :lol:

OP you going to Sues in the BX?

Please be aware that all you'll see is breasts and g strings. There is no nudity in NYC unless you go to a non alcoholic place.
Haven't been to Sues in a while but if that's the ambiance you looking for you might be better off going to Sin City also in the BX.

Now if you looking to get your **** wet at a strip club I could help you with that...but it will not happen at Sin City.

I'm trying to hit one this weekend for the first time bruh. Nasty as possible

Last time i went to the strip club it was pretty funny.

I had this camo hunter hat and i made the strippers wear it then during a lapdance i started tickling the stripper it was hilarious. She was laughing so much sayin that thats never happened before.
Also gave her the meanest tiitty twister ever

Reactions: Ube
every time i go i be on that sweet earth..
smokin.gif

therefore it's always a good time.

Knowing what a fix-a-flat mass feels like is very enlightening. 

other than that it was just aite. Dont get your phone finessed.  

Last edited:
The key is to show but don't throw. We always sit at the stage and get like $400 singles. Sit that stack in front of u on the stage and the ***** comes to u (the money). When they dance jus tell em like u want some cash show me something, impress me. It was like 7 of us and we all maybe thru 30/40 a piece the last time we went. It seemed like way more tho cuz when one girl did impress us, we all got live and threw it at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom