How was your first time at a strip club?

I have a friend that goes to the strip club and just sits there with his arms folded all night lol the most I've seen him throw is literally 1 dollar haha

I've been and not threw a penny but I've also went and threw cash. No better feeling than slapping $1 on a fat booty and calling her all types of ******* and ****. Different strokes for different folks tho imma tip them **** if I got it

don't ever let em know your a rookie, these chicks will suck u dry and not in the good way .....

enjoy ...

Magic city. Got sucked in vip room behind the glass. Dame time saw that kris kross dude arguing with security cause they wouldn't let him back there for free.

Girl then took me to the basement and we got it on. We were feeling each other at least for the night. I still have my magic city pics I took with the girls.

Went to dejavu in Detroit anything goes. Girls blowing cocaine weed smoking girls sucking. There was lots of regular girls there too. I stayed from 12 to 6:30 in the morning. Group of us

Some important old white man came in surrounded by his guards and all the black ghetto girls rushed him and took him to back room while his guards stood by. Bout 15 Mon he came out they left.must have been a ceo or something

Last edited:
don't ever let em know your a rookie, these chicks will suck u dry and not in the good way .....

enjoy ...
The #1 rookie mistake is to think she likes u smh. Anything she gives out a number or contact info she don't like u its like a business card. Treat em like animals bro, **** all the conversation that's how they suck u in. Slap money on her throw money on her n cop a few feels. If u wanna have fun go to the back and cut straight into em.

Man I went for the first time for my 21st bday a couple months back with three of my homies. We went at like 7 so we could avoid the cover charge that started at 8. Once I walked in the talent was lackluster but my homie knew that once the clock strikes 8 the B team leaves and the A squad comes out. We was playing up the just turned 21 and first time angle and it was fun. My homie was deadass bringing me around schoolin me on how to put singles on the chicks g strings :lol: even the strippers thought it was funny. All in all it was a fun night (my boys paid for my lap dances :pimp: ) but it's just wierd seeing chicks blatantly flirtin with u just for some duckets.

my first and last time i went was when i was 18..

me and my boy drank some cheap tequila called monteczuma or something like that.

then we somehow ended up at the strip club which is completely nude.

i was like "WTF" when i saw dudes buying the chicks sodas.
laugh.gif

saw this chick i had worked with skrippin, then i saw some thick girl with a pretty face come towards me, and she asked if i wanted something special.

i said naw im good im just here to look, then she asked "you're a marine right?"...

i replied, why yes i am(IM NOT), so then she pulled me into the back and stuck her tig ol bitties in my mouf and put that thang in my face and all types of other fun stuff.

she let me bust in her face after i boobie smashed 
laugh.gif

it lasted about 45 mins, and me and my boy just left.

in the morning i woke up and me and my boy were talking and then he asked me,

whats on your shirt?...

i had a black T on so you could just see all these snail trails she left on my shirt from rubbing her cooch all over me.

i was in a seat that had some bars over it, so they could just place that thang directly in your face.

I've never been to one either. Oklahoma has weird strip club laws, can't get bottomless and can't show nipples I don't think (pasties). I'm like what's the point. I'll be in the N.O possibly in 2 weeks and go to Dallas and Houston all the time, I should go check one out in those cities

Listen to this man.

My good friend went to a strip club when he was still in the rookie stage

Talked the stripper up, he thinks hes bagging it, Then before he leaves she slides him the number

Hes on cloud 9 thinking he just bagged a stripper. He texts her and not even 5 text messages in she hits him with the

"Its gonna be 250" out of nowhere so blunt and non chalant with it 
laugh.gif

That boys heart was broken 
mean.gif
 at him for thinking he was special. 
roll.gif

I've done some nasty stuff at strips clubs smh

Only time I went I was yakked out for a friends birthday.

Blew like $200 (2 private dances, second one led to something else) and got away with no STD. :smh:

Never again.

well never raw again. :smh:

Last edited:
Why we're on the subject of after activities with strippers....y'all boys ever been to a brothel :nerd:

Listen to this man.

Talked the stripper up, he thinks hes bagging it, Then before he leaves she slides him the number

Hes on cloud 9 thinking he just bagged a stripper. He texts her and not even 5 text messages in she hits him with the

"Its gonna be 250" out of nowhere so blunt and non chalant with it 
laugh.gif

That boys heart was broken 
mean.gif
 at him for thinking he was special. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 something similar happened to my boy at King of Diamonds in Miami. this dude bags chicks all day but i guess it was just one chick in KOD that flipped it on him, said he spent 700 that night and she did the same thing putting her number in his phone 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Man the first time I went one of my homeboys brought his younger cousin with him son had to be like 19. He ends up finding a girl that he likes and gets about 8 private dances thinking that these things were complimentary, he only had to pay one fee and she'd stay for as long as he liked, IDK. But it ended up coming up to like 240 which he did not have, security came over and we all had to spot dude.

My first strip club experience was a hotel basement on the southside of Chi. It was everything I ever hoped for. And to homie on the first page, man I used to act a fool in Arnie's . Definitely been in that back room for more than dances

I been to clubs all over Chi, ATL, Vegas, Nawlins, VA, DC. I prefer lockdowns now. clubs so thirsty with the drink prices and cover fees.

It has lost its luster a lil but we are talking 14 years though. I have just gotten tired of ANY chick throwing on a swimsuit and pretending to be a exotic dancer. chicks out here with guts and hurt faces be all in your face asking for money. I wanna see bad ******* doing tricks on the pole and actually doing a good job of acting like they're interested.

was 16 and got fake id's made - went to vegas. deja vu. they looked at us like they knew we had fake ids but didn't care.

it was pretty amazing (being 16 and all). lap dance was around $45 and she asked for a tip. almost fell in love that night.

Its truly different strokes for different folks. Ima nasty individual myself but I dont really mess with strip clubs, even tho Ive been a couple times. Its fun experience and lowkey the wings be good. But its not somethin I could frequent. Enjoy yourself tho! Get $200 in ones and show more than you throw. I done came in with $200 before and only threw like $70-$80 and had a good time.

My first experience was 'The Gentlemen Club' in Atlanta. I was 16 at the time. Nothing like that VIP life. Felt like I was in the movies. Stage full of women and you had your pick.

But like everyone said, once you been once the experience dies afterwards. I may go once a year just because someone drags me in there. I used to go for the drinks and the music, but now that's futile.

Last edited:
Disgusting. The strippers looked like 30 year old used paper bags with stretch marks and the saggiest of flaps. And my dude still put his face in the yambs
mean.gif

[thread="581548"]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/581548/how-was-your-first-time-at-a-strip-club/30#post_19660194 layout=inline] [/thread]
[/CONTENTEMBED]
[thread="581548"]
[QUOTE name="onewearz" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/581548/how-was-your-first-time-at-a-strip-club/30#post_19660194[/URL]"]

enjoy ...[/thread]
[thread="581548"]
The #1 rookie mistake is to think she likes u smh. Anything she gives out a number or contact info she don't like u its like a business card. Treat em like animals bro, **** all the conversation that's how they suck u in. Slap money on her throw money on her n cop a few feels. If u wanna have fun go to the back and cut straight into em.[/thread]
Listen to this man.

"Its gonna be 250" out of nowhere so blunt and non chalant with it :lol:

That boys heart was broken :smh:  at him for thinking he was special. :rofl:  
[/quote]

Only 250? I'd be happy as hell if that's the rate I got quoted.

Lol at the dude asking bout brothels.
Homie tryna get this locked.
How much you want to spend though?

Back
Top Bottom