How was your first time at a strip club?

Dont get hustled. These strippers can sense a newbie from a mile away. Dont let them dance on you unless you agree and are given a price.

Have fun!

Awful

Was 16 and snuck into some random strip club on Bourbon street when the bouncer just left his post.

Awful awful strippers. We left after 5 minutes. So bad that horny teenagers didn't stay.

Had much better experiences later on in ATL, specifically Onto, Pink Pony, Magic City and Body Tap

Interesting. A friend of mine just got back from there two weeks ago. He went to several strip clubs there and said they were all whack.

ohwell.gif
 at these stories of underage NT'ers going to strip clubs. I didn't go to one til a month before my 22nd birthday. aka last week

Awful

Was 16 and snuck into some random strip club on Bourbon street when the bouncer just left his post.

Awful awful strippers. We left after 5 minutes. So bad that horny teenagers didn't stay.

Had much better experiences later on in ATL, specifically Onto, Pink Pony, Magic City and Body Tap

Interesting. A friend of mine just got back from there two weeks ago. He went to several strip clubs there and said they were all whack.

There are some mediocre ones there too. My boy lived down the street from a pretty whack one.

I'm no strip club head but I thought ATL was better than LA or Vegas.

Not touching Dominican Republic though :lol:

Been to strip clubs up and down the east coast. I love it. Call me filthy, call me a regular, every weekend I'm usually at one.

The girls know me by name, the owners know me by name. Been comped free drinks/meals/dances. It's my place of relaxation. Stressful day at work? *******. Stressful day of gambling? *******. Stressed? *******

:rofl:

There are some mediocre ones there too. My boy lived down the street from a pretty whack one.

I'm no strip club head but I thought ATL was better than LA or Vegas.

Not touching Dominican Republic though
laugh.gif
I haven't even bothered to step in a strip club in the A since I've been here.  From the description I get of how it goes down in them it just sounds boo boo.

But SoCal strip joints are theeee bees knees.  Especially Deja Vu in Redlands formally known as Hustler.  I used to hit that joint at least twice a week.  They had all flavors.

Grew up in LA, lived in ATL for a bit and now back in LA.

LA strip clubs are weak in comparison. So weak that I haven't even gone once in the year and a half I've been back

The liquor vs full nudity rule is just dumb

When pop that, racks, p poppin etc would come on in ATL >>

Last edited:
See you messing up.  F the full nude joints.  People get so wrapped up in  the idea of full nude, and they don't realize topless with private booths crack just as hard.  Hell I even went to a topless spot in Colton with no private booths, and still got my fingers in that wet wet right out in the open in front of everybody.

Bruh if you get some free time hit up the spot in Redlands called Deja Vu off the 10.  Two dollar tues. hit like a club, but my most successful times where days when barely no one was there in those booths.  And these girls are lowkey squares with good day jobs or go to school ft just trying to experience something raw and edgy. 

But chics out in the A explain strips joints out here to me, and it just sounds weak.  The dudes out here talk about em like it's nothing special really.  From the sounds of it they are just regular old clubs just with naked chics walking around, and a few cats throwing money from time to time. 

I might make a strip club tour one week during spring break out here tho just to see for myself

The cats that explained it to either are underselling it or going to the wrong spots

They be doing straight freak shows on stage

I don't go anymore, but I can't remember my first time. 18-23 I went to the strip club a lot. Who knows how much money was wasted. Fun times though. Been to the A a few times. Didn't even bother with strip club.

Last edited:
1st time Went to some hole in the wall joint in Chinatown NYC, think i was 18-19......I was tripping hard on all the fat booties and tittes in my eyes, dropped way more than what i made. Copped the illest dance off this asian looking girl, caught the feels for few seconds. Me and my boy go into"Starlets" near LIC, Queens just to peep and sit around for a few seconds but not drop cash at all.

The cats that explained it to either are underselling it or going to the wrong spots

They be doing straight freak shows on stage
That's thing I'm not going for the show.  I'm going to get my jimmy waxed by some dime piece somewhere in a dark corner
laugh.gif
.  And when the alcohol gets to flowing it's a good chance that will happen for the price of a lap dance.  That's why I say F fullnude in SoCal 

What do ******* look like while on acid?

They didn't have their own unique appearance aside from the rest of the body. The closest thing I could say the strippers bodies looked like were these colorful strands that reminds me of the midnight marauder album cover.
Went to a hood strip club up in West Palm Beach near Seminole Manors. Went with the guys after I took LSD(unbeknownst to them) and had a hell of a time. The place was just vibrating with energy. Intense but positive. We were the only guys in there tipping so we got a lot of attention. I spent most of the time just observing.

That said, that one time was enough for me to see what it was all about and decide they're not for me. I had my fill of it after about an hour and a half. I have no interest in going back to one.
Sounds lovely :pimp:

Makes sense I'm not about that life

And I went maybe 10 times at the most in my 4 years there

Just for bdays and bachelor parties so the show was good

Yea not many are about that life, because dudes think stripper then that stigma pops in their head.  But some strippers are actually lovely girls
laugh.gif
.  Really tho majority of those chics in SoCal are squares and strip for good reasons.  On chic told me she does it to build a strong confidence level that she can carry over into here career as a corp. raider.  Another chic said she did it, because the time spent in the SC to money ratio was good; and it gives her a lot more time to focus on her masters so she doesn't get burnt out.  But no matter how well rounded they seem or proclaim to be you throw that alcohol in the mix, and they're feeling your look and conversation something sexual is bound to happem.  Just like any other chic

But I'm going to check a few of em out when it gets warm.  Might even hit up the granny spot for a few giggles 

Last edited:
Had strippers at my boy's house for his birthday. Chick put a cigar case in my mouth and started riding it. Most foul smelling yambs I've ever experienced. Smelt like World War Z. Took me a few days to get the stench out of my mind.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Better experiences at the club, although it's pretty much a waste of $.

Lapdance usually consist of intense dry humping (pretty pointless), playing with or softly biting my clothed johnson (pointless), sucking boobies, fondling the yambs (gross when you think about how many other dudes been up in there). I've had two chicks at the same time, they just try to bully your wallet together.

All in all, Providence strip clubs >, but I always feel like an idiot the next morning.

Bottom line, save your money and acquire authentic yambs.

i knew a former stripper from college. it was a total shocker when she told me :lol:

Hitting Magic City next weekend for my boys birthday. Magic taxes too hard though. You'll spend like $60 parking before you see any *** :rolleyes

^^i always wear a nike or polo sweat suit when I hit the strip club :pimp:... The strippers luv sweatpants

No lie, the last time I went to the strip club I was rocking Nike Hyperelite shorts, the USA version :pimp:.

Doorman was not having it lol.. my friend who was wearing house slippers and sweatpants says to him "Im about money".. doorman gave us the View media item 771446 and told up to buy a bottle.

Last edited:
18 year old college freshman. Deja Vu. Went with about 10 dudes from our dorm. Had a BLAST. Straight wilded out in there. The pints of Bacardi that we snuck in to pour in our bottomless Cokes helped a bit too. :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom