How well do you think TMAC will do this year?

word is that he'll be back for the first game year of the year. i know lots pf peeps on here think he's done. but he's my boy and i'm stilloptimistic that he'll at least put up 20, 5, 5. what do y'all think?

Hopefully traded before the deadline so they get something in return before he walks for nothing

I am not even going to try to be funny.

He will be fine until the middle of the season and begin to break down until HE can't do it anymore.

That is how it has been with him the past few seasons.

He also playing for another contract.

Brokeback is done, if he makes it past the All-Star break I'll be surprised.

20, 5, 5 isn't out of the question... if he's healthy. Health is going to be the biggest question (as it always is). Coming off this surgery, havingthe pressure on you as a player to not be done, carry your team without Yao or Ron every night... That's not exactly easy. If it doesn't take its tollon him than that stat line isn't out of the question.

I'm pulling for him to bounce back

This is his last year under contract, highest paid player in the league, he just witnessed his team advance past the first round without him, everyone iscounting him out. I'm hoping he uses all of these things as motivation and plays with a chip on his shoulder, he just needs to stay healthy.

considering he had microfracture surgery in late February.........if he plays in the season opener, I will be shocked

I don't care who is trainer is and what kind of drills he's donig

if he comes back strong in that knee like Amare did, then he can be a 20 pt scorer easily

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

considering he had microfracture surgery in late February.........if he plays in the season opener, I will be shocked

I don't care who is trainer is and what kind of drills he's donig

if he comes back strong in that knee like Amare did, then he can be a 20 pt scorer easily
he had microfracture on a NON-WEIGHT bearing part of his knee, which is the least extensive of any microfracture surgery. jkidd at around 30 %*#came back from his microfracture in like 7-8 months.

26 5 5

If he plays most of the season, he will be able to take volume shots like hit did Orlando.

The Jazz would flip if they got TMac. They hate McGrady just as much as we hate Kirilenko lol.

roll.gif
nyk buc still holdin on tight.

Tmac will only play 25-30 games this year till he gets shut down

22 6 and 5.

just a year ago he averaged 27, 8 and 6 against the jazz in the playoffs so i dont know how most of you are claiming he fell off.

Well with out Yao, Mac can shoot all he wants. i would love to have the old mac back but who knows

I actually feel bad for him so I hope he plays at least 50 games this season

if he can play that much he can average 16+

Back
Top Bottom