How were/are your high school lunches?

We had closed campus lunch.

1 line was Taco Bell
pimp.gif

1 line was the lunch they had for the day (chicken patty for example)
and at the end they had all kinds of random stuff you could pick if you didn't want either line (breadsticks with cheese, bagels, etc.)

Thinkin about it now, we had great lunches. How do yours compare?

freshman year was poppin' the vending machines had too many options
if you didn't want the school food, you could get subway, pizza hut, domino's, or papa john's
but after that it went downhill, school became "health conscious"

There were the free lunches and stuff you can buy ie pizza, Subway sandwiches. It was OK for a public school I guess.

For seniors, you can leave campus for lunch so a lot of folks go to the local fast food places and such.

Subway, teriyaki, and pizza were served everyday.
We had open campus lunch so Jack in the Box, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Taco Time were all options too.

Then some random things like burgers and %$$*

Originally Posted by black chiney

if you didn't want the school food, you could get subway, pizza hut, domino's, or papa john's
obese kids tried to ruin it for everyone...
our pop machines started getting replaced by milk machines that were
pimp.gif
nesquick strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, etc

My high school was in Manhattan and they let us out for lunch every day. There are a million places to eat in NYC
pimp.gif

I used to leave school and come back whenever I wanted. It was super easy to get out since they didn't really check everyone who was going out to make sure they had lunch.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

pimp.gif
lol same here.....but they still served pizza which made no goddamn sense to me

pimp.gif
Haha same thing at my school, vending machines were taken away cuz it was too unhealthy... But they still served greasy burgers and pizza. I think its cuz the school was losing money cuz they took away open campus as well plus we had no commercialized food like subway or taco bell...

Taco Salad FTW!!!

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

pimp.gif
Haha same thing at my school, vending machines were taken away cuz it was too unhealthy... But they still served greasy burgers and pizza. I think its cuz the school was losing money cuz they took away open campus as well plus we had no commercialized food like subway or taco bell...

Taco Salad FTW!!!

damn yo that sucks my school was like that cuz they joined some fitness program with Bill Clinton
w/e after that i started leaving school for lunch......not coming back half the time tho

Had all my friends working in the student store, so we always got free(or really cheap) pizza, soda, and other snacks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man its been like 6 years but MANNNNNNNNNNNN Italian dunkers were sooooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(basically breadstick loaded with cheese and meat sauce
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

Riordan Class of 95. Best lunches ever.....French Burger was the best (French roll with two patties with all the fixings)

teriyaki and spaghetti was crack. me and the homies use to share one free lunch account, we would all proceed to the checkout at the same time, punch in the code and get 3 free lunches with 1 account. and sometimes it wouldn't go through we would be like "why isn't it workin? im so hungry =[" and the food lady would just give it to us. Hustlers son. Hustlers.

My HS has nasty lunches but Juniors and Seniors can leave the campus to go out and eat, Im a Sophmore FTL I sometimes go out but it's sometimes to risky.

laugh.gif
at the avy

but man was NYC public school lunch the best. We never got to leave to get lunch out but square pizzas and icies in the summer where def appreciated
pimp.gif

open campus so I hit up my main grub spot... my fridge.

sometimes i hit up subway, mickey d's, in n out or mongolian bbq w/ the cronies.

We went out for lunch. We had a break in the morning and the breakfast was so bomb
pimp.gif
it was like a Cuban bakery right in our school.

Closed campus meant truancy patrols and locked gates at lunch hour........ so we would leave an hour early and come back an hour late. Mickey Dees ain't tasted that good since..

Back
Top Bottom