How were/are your high school lunches?

they had some decent stuff you could buy
but we were allowed to go off campus so i go eat out

My k-12 lunch was straight garbage.
LAUSD food FTL
smh.gif

We had burger king that was dumb cheap
pimp.gif
, but then when off campus lunch hit, it was a wrap. Never ate at school again.

I never had school lunch (either didn't go to the cafeteria or when I did, I had my own lunch from home) in High School.

Junior High School though, the smell alone made me nauseous.

LAUSD food

-Ham and turkey subway style sandwich and had tuna
-Pizza
-Dominoes pizza
-Terriyaki bowl
-Cheeseburger
-Fries
-Potato wedges

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

My k-12 lunch was straight garbage.
LAUSD food FTL
smh.gif
smh you already know, LAUSD lunch was bad before but it is a nightmare now
tired.gif

SCUSD ftl..

almost never ate cafeteria food..
our vending machines went from soda to juice
never had open campus but we would either sneak to taco bell or burger king during lunch..
sometimes we would order round table n have it delivered to the school

yo LIL RELLwhere you from?
my lunch was wack since we had closed campus. i usually just waited till after school to grab some food.

School food was terrible, nothing was free either. My meals were fruit salad, a muffin, milk, and sometimes crazy bread. Once I hit grade 11 I never ate there again unless it was something from a vending machine.

back in high school (private school), we had a closed campus lunch for freshmen - juniors, smh.

but!

chili cheese nachos/fries with sour cream and hotsauce was super filling for $1.50. i can't remmeber anything else tasting good.

once you were a senior, you could go to the corner store deli.

this was my meal every day:

1 huge chicken leg $1.99
1 pizza bread $1.000
1 bag of chips $1.00
1 Arizona drink $1.00

all for about $5!

It's my senior year and our food is horrible.
laugh.gif

My first two years it was great until they tried to get more healthy.

But I've had Culinary Arts for my JR & SR year.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Closed campus meant truancy patrols and locked gates at lunch hour........ so we would leave an hour early and come back an hour late. Mickey Dees ain't tasted that good since..

That's how it was at my school. Everyone was in a damn race to get out the doors before the hall patrol got there and checked your ID to make sure you had that lunch period. But the school food was decent, 1.50 for pizza was about the best thing they had. Hamburgers went up in price every year until it was 2.50 for one my senior year
sick.gif

I went to 3 different high schools. School I went to freshman and sophomore year was country as hell. Green beans? For real?
smh.gif
School I went to junior year had the best lunch
pimp.gif
Since we were on the football team, 4 days out the week, lunch and snacks (juice, chips, etc.) were free
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Senior year, we cut lunch to go to Subway or Taco Bell everyday
laugh.gif
Never got caught though
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Spicy Chicken sandwich
Pepperoni Hot Pockets
Turkey and Dressing
Pepperoni pizza
Hot Wings
Butter Cookies
C.Chip cookies
Vending Machines for allllllll types of drinks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i leave everyday and drive somewhere. friday, i dipped 10 minutes early to drive extra far to the nearest taco bell. i make sure i eat everything before i get back to school because as soon as anyone sees a fast food bag, they're quick to ask for a piece.

my high school lunch was similar to my JHS.
Not sure how it looks like at other states but NYC ppl should know what im talking about.
those long white tables, lunch was at 5th floor and once you get in they dont let u leave unless you have a note or you sneak out.
food was like hamburgers everyday and sometimes you get good food like mozarella sticks.
it wasn't that bad though, played holdem with friends for money.

Two lines with the generic school district cafeteria food - like chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, milk/juice carton and a free small slushee cup. On Fridays they would have burgers and fries. It wasn't the best but it was good enough for $1.75 - $2 a day.

I remember my middle school lunches were way better though...they had the standard cafeteria food in one line, a burgers and fries line, and a third line that had some of the best nachos (just beef and cheese but they were great) or frito pie on some days.

We had Chick-Fil-A, arby's, subway cold cut sandwiches, and pizza hut. They school also served bosco sticks and their own spicy chicken sandwiches, and calzones (which were their best item). My grimey friends would often steal food by stuffin' it in their hoodies
smh.gif
. Juniors and seniors were also able to drive out, but it became worthless since those places were mad packed and it took a while to get your food since there was about 1000 students in my class alone.

Back
Top Bottom