How woudl you respond to this? (Racist comment on FB)

35miald.jpg

I posted up some pics from the weekend last night. Out clubbing with friends etc. I log in this morning to read this mess.

For the record the girl in the pic with me is Syrian & Italian. How is that an off breed? If anything, I'm the off breed with all kinds of mystery blood running though me.

Dissapointed to see this but still trying to stay Diplomatic about it....

How would you respond?

The girl who wrote that is a black chick from GA...never knew she might be a closet racist until this. smh

She's ignorant herself, I'd just tell her that. As long as their people like that in this world, we will never be as 1.

i honestly expected it to be against you.

but yes, that comment is definitely from a salty female and uncalled for.

i must say though my dude, you definitely took a perfect YOU MAD picture
laugh.gif
matter of fact, it'd be a perfect response to the racist girl you are talking about
laugh.gif

the entire time looking at the picture and the comment i thought she was talking about you.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i honestly expected it to be against you.

but yes, that comment is definitely from a salty female and uncalled for.

So did I
laugh.gif

But, like PJ said in his other post, just ask if she's mad?

I'm not even familiar with the term off breed but it's clear shorty is salty and probably envies the white girl.

more pics of the girl?

laugh.gif
NT...

21beqt.jpg

1zwn2j4.jpg

6to2mw.jpg

One of my joints in Rome. She looks aight in pics, but in person hearing her accent (speaks very bad English), and just how she carries herself, she goes up a couple notches.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

off breed isn't even a term. and SMH at everyone expecting the white person to be the racist

why? i'm white and that comment is something i'd expect from a white person...

That is why over 70% of those black women be alone, just ignit, just the jelous, bitter, cold hatred in the heart cause she is predestine to be a single mom out on her own aka "thats what i wanted in life cause im being "independent". Man i wouldnt even be studdin that foot dragger. Just do you

off breed isn't even a term. and SMH at everyone expecting the white person to be the racist

Yeah if you notice in the original pic I scratched out what I was searching for....I searched to see what off breed meant. Read the "definition" and I was like, wouldn't that pertain more to me?

Anyways, black women are notorious for not liking interracial couples etc...a black man is invisible until he pops up with a white woman
laugh.gif

Crazy b.

you just wanted to post a pic of you gettiing action

Not at all fam, this genuinely bothered me. And getting action? Where? This is nothing...

Being prejudice is kinda bad.

Originally Posted by LDJ

That is why over 70% of those black women be alone, just ignit, just the jelous, bitter, cold hatred in the heart cause she is predestine to be a single mom out on her own aka "thats what i wanted in life cause im being "independent". Man i wouldnt even be studdin that foot dragger. Just do you

Yo that's crazy, shorty is a single parent. Hit the nail on the head.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by LDJ

Yo that's crazy, shorty is a single parent. Hit the nail on the head.

Thats how it be, they usually hate cause esp if a brother sucessfull,decent, etc.. is with another race esp white/asian. its like oh just cause i drive all the black men away why shoulg he be content/happy with someone else. Its like kids, if i cant have/play with the toy then i dont want anyone else to.

well unfortunately the real world is kinda bad.

Sounds like she wanted you to take care of her child or w.e. **** that. Don't even associate with some idiot like that. Did you delete the comment tho?

Back
Top Bottom