How woudl you respond to this? (Racist comment on FB)

pics of the female who made the comment
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

nerd.gif

124u9sk.jpg

Also, I didn't delete the comment. I'm all for free speech. Just had to check her in the response.

My response:

(her name), while I appreciate you staying true to who you are and what you believe in at all times, that $+*+ you wrote is
ignorant and completely unnecessary. Not to mention disrespectful.

I'm sure she's going to respond with something crazy.

Oh lord prepare for the ****storm. Because somehow, you'd be the one who's out of line. Smh you should probably ask her what was she thinking when she posted that comment that is if you care.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

nerd.gif

124u9sk.jpg

Also, I didn't delete the comment. I'm all for free speech. Just had to check her in the response.

My response:

(her name), while I appreciate you staying true to who you are and what you believe in at all times, that $+*+ you wrote is

Man are u serious, this is the chick, i mean come on itch looks like c-murder, and made up like a man. Dudes dont want dude looking broads. She is deff on some hating status.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i honestly expected it to be against you.

but yes, that comment is definitely from a salty female and uncalled for.

Legit i thought it was one of her friends.
indifferent.gif
 racism is never cool, she is just upset she is not getting any play.
smh.gif

You gotta say somethin to the person. That's mad disrespectful. Did the girl they were talkin about see the comment? and if so, what did she say.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

That is why over 70% of those black women be alone, just ignit, just the jelous, bitter, cold hatred in the heart cause she is predestine to be a single mom out on her own aka "thats what i wanted in life cause im being "independent". Man i wouldnt even be studdin that foot dragger. Just do you

Yo that's crazy, shorty is a single parent. Hit the nail on the head.

Thats how it be, they usually hate cause esp if a brother sucessfull,decent, etc.. is with another race esp white/asian. its like oh just cause i drive all the black men away why shoulg he be content/happy with someone else. Its like kids, if i cant have/play with the toy then i dont want anyone else to.
laugh.gif
 You got issues man.  You make it sound like dating outside of black women is an upgrade.

Originally Posted by LDJ

nerd.gif

124u9sk.jpg

My response:

Man are u serious, this is the chick, i mean come on itch looks like c-murder, and made up like a man. Dudes dont want dude looking broads. She is deff on some hating status.

white man on the tv screen and shes looking the other way.
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
 *waits for the fire show/ update*

Im sure that like 90% of Nters assumed this thread would be abouta racist remark made by a white person towarda a black person (myself included).
That kinda says a lot.

Aye you offbreed, add me on facebook man. (facebook.com/YoungRilla) What the fudge tho? She might as well had called you a spook
laugh.gif

personally, I would have simply replied with what you felt intially...
"How disappointing... I didn't know you were harbored such thoughts"

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

That is why over 70% of those black women be alone, just ignit, just the jelous, bitter, cold hatred in the heart cause she is predestine to be a single mom out on her own aka "thats what i wanted in life cause im being "independent". Man i wouldnt even be studdin that foot dragger. Just do you

Thats how it be, they usually hate cause esp if a brother sucessfull,decent, etc.. is with another race esp white/asian. its like oh just cause i drive all the black men away why shoulg he be content/happy with someone else. Its like kids, if i cant have/play with the toy then i dont want anyone else to.
Not true, you just clearly took the odds of her being a "single parent".

You're the one being stereotypical but you're talking about her.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 You got issues man.  You make it sound like dating outside of black women is an upgrade.

Nah it aint that, i mean i was just giving a educated guess based on stats. If you notice i describe the chick to a T, including her status, kids situation, etc before op even stated so.  I mean the stat is at about 72%. Moreso then likely my statement is gonna be right on.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Not true, you just clearly took the odds of her being a "single parent".

You're the one being stereotypical but you're talking about her.
sick.gif

How is it a stereotype over 70% of african american women who have kids have never been married and single. So me guessing her situation aint a stereotype like i said its a educated guess. I didnt say all or every that would be stereotyping.  

Illuztrious, your winning bro.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]forget that chick, she is ignorant and racist, you handle it the right way..[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and Shorty from ROME is BAD[/font]

This was your corny attempt to show NT that a whack white bird kissed u on the cheek?

Back
Top Bottom