How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

Same as I do now only more options. Standard out equals fresh jordans, Jordan gym shorts or sweatpants, and black wife beater or muscle head tee shirt. Easy

i'd wear some outrageous crap just to clown and not give a damn.

small%20wolf%20jacket.jpg

First off, the only things I would wear on my feet would be all the shoes I like, regardless of price. I actually like titanium XXIIIs, so I'd have like 2-3 pair. Multiple pairs of Dunkman IIs and IIIs, and USA Zoom Generations and ROTY Zoom Generations. And it's not just about money, because I don't care one bit about shoes like eminem IIs or any of the Superman LeBrons. But the shoes I do care about, I'd have multiple pairs of.

Above my feet, I'd be just the same as now. Basketball shorts, cargo shorts, board shorts... polos, tees... different hats.

I'd have tonnnnnns of Oakleys, though.
laugh.gif

I just couldn't see myself on some Andre from Outkast tip.
laugh.gif
I'd think about it, but could never do it.
laugh.gif

Same as now (bball shorts, tee's in summer, jeans, hoodies in winter, bbal shoes all year round) except my ice game would be glacier
pimp.gif
Burrrrrr!!!
Prolly buy a few 100k chains, some 100k watches............
I dont get you cats saying yall would wear suits...........yea you might look sharp but its hella hot in em and uncomfortable. Whats the point? If you got money any girls will want you, dont matter what you wear.

guccimane1000karatsbrrrr.jpg

^ I think for a lot of the folks saying they would be decked out in nice suits all the time, it's not about girls; it's about their own taste. Maybe they want to dress like that all the time right now, but the only thing stopping them is how expensive it would be to literally have a closet full of nothing but slacks, button-ups, blazers, and ties. But if they were rich beyond rich, that wouldn't be a problem.

I wear suits to work now, I'd only upgrade those to Gucci and Armani.

Other then that I like simple T-shirts, jeans, polos.

I would have multiples of.every jordan Kobe and lebron apparel.that is available, multiples of every shoe I want and watches and fitteds to match everything

For occasions where jeans/chinos/polos/tshirts won't do it'd be strictly Savile Row bespoke suits. For the other 99% of the time I'd probably still wear what I wear now, and work on getting that perfect look on my jeans.

I would have multiples of.every jordan Kobe and lebron apparel.that is available, multiples of every shoe I want and watches and fitteds to match everything

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

White linen at all times.
An architect I deal with rocked up to site one day in a white linen suit, navy shirt and a yellow cravat. Dude swags out all the time. And yet he pulls it off somehow.
pimp.gif

Suits to "classy" places and plain white n black Ts/501's/fitted/OG Js in the hood.

Back
Top Bottom