How would you dress if you were crazy rich?

pharrell-nigo-bape.jpg

X

VEGAS-STUNTING-SO-HARD-2007.jpg

4013_fabolous.jpg

tumblr_l4tsi3Jo3w1qcxfbwo1_400.jpg

fabolouis.preview.jpg

bea5ao.gif

pimp.gif

and on occasion like Scott 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

being dead serious like for everyday type stuff I'd wear either the saiyan armor or the master roshi martial arts school outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Throwback Vick Falcons jersey with Olympic 7's
grin.gif

Really tho, I wouldn't change the way I dress.  I would just have a lot more from my style.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

being dead serious like for everyday type stuff I'd wear either the saiyan armor or the master roshi martial arts school outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole thread got me dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by scshift

Exactly, I'd have some limited edition Kobes on deck whenever I needed to dress up.

Regular suit and some East LA Kobe VIs
pimp.gif
Not sure if srs. (hopes that you aren't srs)

I'm very serious.

Blacked out suit, blue shirt, red tie and the Kobes. What, you don't like how I dress? Well not a single damb will be given.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, you can judge and disapprove all you want, I'm still going to do it cause I can.
Dress how you like, but you'd look like an absolute idiot. I could imagine a 12 year old making this type of decision if he ever had to wear a suit.
laugh.gif

You make it sound like I would be the only one who would find it funny if you dressed like this, EVERYONE would.

I'm not spending my money on clothes I'm spending it on cars. I would wear what I do now, whitetees levis different kicks and a fitted

Dude who said Bespoke everything got it almost right.

Bespoke everything. Watch collection would be insane, but tasteful, I don't need my watch flooded with diamonds. Not a big jewelry fan neither, however, for my casual outfits, some gold would be incorporated. Shoe collection would be insane. Custom made shoes fit to my feet, and probably try to put some zoom air in there if possible
laugh.gif

Casual outfits would be floral polos, white linen shorts & boat shoes primarily. Switch out shorts for pants for colder weather. Of course the sneaker collection would be insane. 3 of everything. Jordans, Lebrons, AMs, throw in some Adidas, Pumas, etc.

Back
Top Bottom