HOW WOULD YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? :/

throw her in the muck

she's acting like seven deuce off suit

you can't spend all your time chasing draws, you need to play solid hands

CLEAN HOUSE AND MAKE SOME BABIES SHOULD BE HER JOB!!

other than that... she shouldnt get shhhh

Yea I smell ducks too

If its one thing I can't stand its a lazy women...she sounds like complete dead weight, and she shows you no respect from what I read. I mean tell her howyou feel, man up and if things don't change after that. Let her go, you sound like you got a bright future young man.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

This post is the beginning of the end...
Sounds like someone else is wearing the pants in the relationship.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCStylez

Living with a female and being in a relationship with one who you support 100%. Pay all the bills, buy her what she needs and she is constantly asking you for stuff she wants just because she knows you GOT it. On top of that she doesn't respect your wishes of bring her nieces and nephews over who she babysits all the time and dirtys up the place.

Like I mean I love her but **** gets annoying
ohwell.gif
1. You're a simp.
2. You're a trick.
3. See bold.

What you need to do is post pics.

And 520k a year as a pro poker player? If that were true you wouldn't give a damn about buying her crap or sliding her a new whip.

And hell....she dirtys your place up and you're salty? You make 520k right? You can easily afford a housekeeper to clean your @%%* up for you.

THIS IS HIS GIRL......THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn $%@ ?

leave this lazy #@##%. like seriously, why do you put up with this ?

You already messed up by moving in with her.

Its probably too late to pull the sheets off the dinner table without messing up whats on the table.

Chalk up the L and take it as a learning experience.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

grow a backbone dude.

just end it ... u young .. F u tying urself down 4 ... she's done after u bounce on her ... give her 1 warning and then end it ... be firm and let her know...

her thoughts could be 1) Once she graduates she won't need you, or 2) she already found someone else at school or both....

Man Up

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by luv2will

THIS IS HIS GIRL......THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what could her side possibly say
grin.gif
YES he take care of me! There are a few things tho......WE agreed that I didn't have to work while I finish my last sem. in school. I was withhim b4 he started makin this kinda $$$$$$....so GOLD DIGGER......NEVER! He wasn't always on top! I stick wit him through thick and thin! About him buyin mestuff. HE started it all...now he can't handle it! I can go w/o...I really can. Yall don't really kno him as well as I do. So would neva reallyunderstand the whole story. I don't have a problem with supportin him when I have it. I plan to go half when I begin work.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Meh, get a job and let him be himself for awhile.

I don't have a prob wit that. I allow him to be him! He's not bein forced to b wit me.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

And what could her side possibly say
grin.gif
YES he take care of me! There are a few things tho......WE agreed that I didn't have to work while I finish my last sem. in school. I was with him b4 he started makin this kinda $$$$$$....so GOLD DIGGER......NEVER! He wasn't always on top! I stick wit him through thick and thin! About him buyin me stuff. HE started it all...now he can't handle it! I can go w/o...I really can. Yall don't really kno him as well as I do. So would neva really understand the whole story. I don't have a problem with supportin him when I have it. I plan to go half when I begin work.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom