How would you guys handle this situation? dude hating

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Call ai Audi and get your muscle game up

Or I can teach you how to throw a mean right or left hook.
lol. i work out on the regs.

and i've taken boxing classes and did praying mantis kung-fu for two years.

he does not want

roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate to sound harsh but...Who cares what another man thinks? He was saying that to get at your girl. You won in the situation. If you have to resort to making fun of another man to make yourself look good to a female, then you already loss.

I hate to sound harsh but...Who cares what another man thinks? He was saying that to get at your girl. You won in the situation. If you have to resort to making fun of another man to make yourself look good to a female, then you already loss.

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i wasn't really at the party. i came home from playing soccer and everyone was there. i was tired so i just went to my room to chill.

I would have called you a douche too bro 
laugh.gif
... If u just came home and went to chill alone while a party is going on? That's what my roomate does now, and i'm 2 secs away from pooping under her bed ... But if he's trying to SKEEM and bag your girl on the low, that when you need to say something

laugh.gif
Yeah same here, I would have called you a douche as well. I mean you didn't really give off the best first impression. I'm sure you were tired and just wanted to be left alone but people don't really know that, so they automatically assume that you think you're too good to associate with them and in turn call you a douche behind your back.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Dude probably smashed your girl that night. When she told you to be a bigger person...She meant down south.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i wasn't really at the party. i came home from playing soccer and everyone was there. i was tired so i just went to my room to chill.

I would have called you a douche too bro 
laugh.gif
... If u just came home and went to chill alone while a party is going on? That's what my roomate does now, and i'm 2 secs away from pooping under her bed ... But if he's trying to SKEEM and bag your girl on the low, that when you need to say something

laugh.gif
Yeah same here, I would have called you a douche as well. I mean you didn't really give off the best first impression. I'm sure you were tired and just wanted to be left alone but people don't really know that, so they automatically assume that you think you're too good to associate with them and in turn call you a douche behind your back.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Dude probably smashed your girl that night. When she told you to be a bigger person...She meant down south.
roll.gif
roll.gif

he does not want

Definitely about that life.

he does not want

he does not want

I'm done..

he does not want

I'm done..

OP please don't listen to the NT virgins on here telling you to confront dude. I'm going to assume you're an adult and there's really no need to lay hands on anyone at this stage in your life unless absolutely necessary. Some salty dude calling you a douche and wondering how you managed to cuff your girl, isn't worth throwing hands. Take it as a compliment and keep it moving. Thank me later.

OP please don't listen to the NT virgins on here telling you to confront dude. I'm going to assume you're an adult and there's really no need to lay hands on anyone at this stage in your life unless absolutely necessary. Some salty dude calling you a douche and wondering how you managed to cuff your girl, isn't worth throwing hands. Take it as a compliment and keep it moving. Thank me later.

Life is too short to think about what that guy said. People are always going to have something bad to say when they want what you have. Ignore those people and keep it moving. I would also say that your girl was wrong for repeating what dude said. It would be one thing if you overheard him but if she told you, then that is not what a person that really cares about you would do. What benefit can be derived from telling you that a dude hit on her and called you a d-bag?

Life is too short to think about what that guy said. People are always going to have something bad to say when they want what you have. Ignore those people and keep it moving. I would also say that your girl was wrong for repeating what dude said. It would be one thing if you overheard him but if she told you, then that is not what a person that really cares about you would do. What benefit can be derived from telling you that a dude hit on her and called you a d-bag?

I mean if she addressed in the right way then leave it alone.

But OP keep an eye on oh boy he trying to smash your girl and he's cool with the roommate so the roomie might try to line that up.Me personally I would of addressed him the next time and if he said yea he said it I would of violated him call me ignorant but you not gonna try to play me in my residence to my girl.

I mean if she addressed in the right way then leave it alone.

But OP keep an eye on oh boy he trying to smash your girl and he's cool with the roommate so the roomie might try to line that up.Me personally I would of addressed him the next time and if he said yea he said it I would of violated him call me ignorant but you not gonna try to play me in my residence to my girl.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by taymane23

you know what you have to do op he tested you now you gotta *** em'
Too soon
tired.gif
your girl doesn't have your back OP, she didn't stand up for you at all.
the guy thats hating on you is apparently jealous and don't got the nuts to approach you and tell you off.
i wouldn't even say keep a close eye on your girl; any guy that has to keep close watch on his girl should know that shes not trust worthy from the jump.
strap up be safe.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by taymane23

you know what you have to do op he tested you now you gotta *** em'
Too soon
tired.gif
your girl doesn't have your back OP, she didn't stand up for you at all.
the guy thats hating on you is apparently jealous and don't got the nuts to approach you and tell you off.
i wouldn't even say keep a close eye on your girl; any guy that has to keep close watch on his girl should know that shes not trust worthy from the jump.
strap up be safe.

Just let it slide.. BUT, if you see him again at your pad you know what to do.

Just let it slide.. BUT, if you see him again at your pad you know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom