Howard Homecoming 09' Whos going?

Im headin' down with my school (NEU) from Boston. Anyone else going?

Whats poppin' for the weekend? Any word on surprise performances on campus or at clubs? I already got Love tickets for Friday. Wats up for Saturday?

drake should be there friday ha couple of girls from my school(U of A) tried to get me to go..I guess its usually poppin
pimp.gif

they get weaker every year...hasnt been hot since my freshman year where we had EVERYbody out there... kanye, dipset, nelly, pharrell, etc...

besides weather is gonna be nasty as usual. ill be in the city but not for hu festivities..

I'm in STL. My LB's were gonna go, but we're gonna just stay here and go to Mizzou's homecoming.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Are these really poppin like that to travel just to go?

So I've heard. But anything to travel. Plus I have fam in DC.

HH is so wack compared to what it used to be. I might ride through Georgia Ave one night just to see what's good but it's definitely not something Iwould come from out of town to see.

It does get weaker every year...

Drake n Diddy are at love on friday but the lines will be stupid long and the cost to get in will be some upsurd price....

It is going to rain Friday and Saturday....

I normally go out every year but this year is a no go...

The wifey is due anyday now so I'll be in the house....

might roll through tonight, I should have yesterday, Omarion was out there so u know the boppers were too.
Going to my own homecoming Friday though in Richmond

I live in NOVA and I've never gone. DCs to corny of a city for me to want to around for a long period of time.

I'm from NOVA and never been either. I'm at the airport on the way to ATL now for Spelhouse homecoming. Benny on deckall weekend. Maybe some Goose
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ehh your +*#% corny ... real talk

Sorry didn't mean to act like a "bamma" and "jone" on someone from the "urea".

Lames

laugh.gif

Even know HH gets weaker every year.... HH>Rico x Hood...

Back
Top Bottom