Howard Homecoming 09' Whos going?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I live in NOVA and I've never gone. DCs to corny of a city for me to want to around for a long period of time.
154zw2r.jpg

I live in NOVA and I've never gone. DCs to corny of a city for me to want to around for a long period of time.

at you talkin about DC wen your from NOVA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

damn $#!%% holla at me once in a while ... ro doin ok?

Your phone broke??? your God daughter will be here any day now....
no $%$%!!%@ you give me that call and im there ... let me know seriously ... my phones fixed ...

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i might feel a certain way if i was from novamyself...throwing salt for the sake of.

I was goin...!*$@+@ is flaking now SMH
ohwell.gif

Don't wanna go as badly as i did before though...this would be my first HH...

It does get weaker every year...

Drake n Diddy are at love on friday but the lines will be stupid long and the cost to get in will be some upsurd price....

It is going to rain Friday and Saturday....

I normally go out every year but this year is a no go...

The wifey is due anyday now so I'll be in the house....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, DC got the nightlife, but I rather stay in NOVA.

Anyway, this event does get weaker every year. I dont hear too many people talking about it like they use to a couple of years ago
ohwell.gif

i might post up on GA Ave for un momento since its like a 15 min walk from my apartment but im really not excited about HU homecoming and im definitely notattending any events

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

It does get weaker every year...

Drake n Diddy are at love on friday but the lines will be stupid long and the cost to get in will be some upsurd price....

It is going to rain Friday and Saturday....

I normally go out every year but this year is a no go...

The wifey is due anyday now so I'll be in the house....
nerd.gif

O no! You got me
pimp.gif

If Diddy steps foot in LOVE... prices will soar to $100.
laugh.gif

I'll probably pass on clubbing.. but tomorrow Yardfest w/ Clipse & Fab... will be in attendance.

I may do some bar hopping around Adams Morgan...im just up here to chill with friends & fam...not really too concerned with the clubs

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I'ma be at the game. Hasn't been all that good since the year Cam got shot though.
grin.gif

That year was kinda weak...

...I'm from LeDroit so we been goin' to them %*%!$ since high school, but my favorite year was seein' G-Unit at the Ritz before "GRODT"dropped, and then Puffy's block party with the huge tent.

You could bounce from Home, Platinum, and DC Live (I think they mighta been callin' it sumthin' else by then though) for free - all you had to do waspay one cover to get in the tent ($60). That $*@* was fun as hell...

...and the year with the sniper on the loose was fun as $*@* too; %%%$#$ was gettin' drunk and randomly screamin' like they had been shot
roll.gif

No way I'm comin' back home for that $*@* nowadays, but all y'all younger dudes have fun...

...and oh, NoVa?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

%#+% outta here Alexandria and Arlington
laugh.gif
. "Hoodbridge" my*%%. Lames.
roll.gif

My homegirl goes to HU...

said its gonna be an absoulte zoo with Drake in town and stuff

i was supposed to go out there but stuff fell through.

Back
Top Bottom