Howard Stern fires shots at Gabourey Sidibe.

l.php

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I think it's rude to say she's ugly.  No way anyone has any idea what she really looks like. 
Well i mean its always about their present state. Its like saying oh man im not in bad shape, its just i dont go to the gym right now. Oh she's not a #%!%# she just sells her body right now for money but if she had proper education.

okay okay okay listen

how is she gonna do in a movie that doesnt have Tyler Perry or Oprha attached to it?

also what movie would cast her in the lead that doesnt evolve a main character who is fat or ugly (inner beauty) as its central theme?

how many times can she make the same movie?

there is no way anyone can write a movie and have her play a  role that say Sandra Bullock or Halle Berry woud play and not have her weight be a elephant in the room (no pun)

sure can she have a guest spot or 2 yes, can she be a 4th or 5th line actress yes

but her days in the lead are over, or at least numbered, until she loses weight or gets 1 or 2 more movies centered around big people.

and because she says she is happy with her weight and doesnt want to change come 2012 she will be a trivia question or gimmick role in a HBO original series

I don't think people are lying when they say she looks beautiful/nice ...

Because she actually does in real-life compared to the movie.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.
you might as well tell us how you really feel w/ that comment......
tired.gif
You're telling me she wouldn't have fit in with "The Parkers?"
102w8wl.jpg

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.
you might as well tell us how you really feel w/ that comment......
tired.gif
You're telling me she wouldn't have fit in with "The Parkers?"
Seriously JRS you are ignorant.

But why are people mad at this? Howard has said way worse things. This wasn't racist she's !@!@*%! fat. But Howard is racist this is just a horrible way to prove it.

i get nauseous just walking next to fat OBESE people.The girl is a balloon.I wont watch her movie bc i will be wanting to throw up.

How can you be so pudgy and be fine with it?

Howard is going for publicity(good/bad he dont care).. look here the topic is on NT... mission accomplished
devil.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Tyler Perry
unfortunately, this is prolly true
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Unfortunately my $@%. _'s hate on Tyler Perry like he's doing some huge inservice to black people.

I don't know how many other black movie producers have their own production company, but he's one of them.

I don't necessarily care for his movies, but I respect what he's turned himself into, especially considering where he came from.

Back
Top Bottom