Hows your Itunes looking? Vol. I need help organizing mine.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

use mediamonkey to edit the mp3 files themselves
what that be like?
nerd.gif

Oh you have no idea how OCD I am when it comes to my music presentation.

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 550 albums thus far and each is perfectly organized by album.

As far as Artwork, I just reformatted my PC, so I'm working on reapplying all the artwork...I'm currently on D's
laugh.gif
Long ways to go...

I have iTunes OCD really bad too.
smh.gif

So bad, I sometimes delete songs that don't have album covers.

Like a song that an artist just puts out that's not on an album, mixtape, or a single. Yeah those

i take pride in organizing my itunes. even if i have a compilation or a mixtape with several different artists, i file the entire album/tape under the sameartist and put (featuring...) the individual artists in the song title, instead. much easier for ipod and itunes browsing.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

smh.gif

Like a song that an artist just puts out that's not on an album, mixtape, or a single. Yeah those

same here!
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

smh.gif

same here!
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 550 albums thus far and each is perfectly organized by album.

As far as Artwork, I just reformatted my PC, so I'm working on reapplying all the artwork...I'm currently on D's
laugh.gif
Long ways to go...
In my iTunes, an album= a playlist. I have it organized down to artwork for singles. Example:
359zl7r.jpg

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Long ways to go...
When you format, can you save your iTunes library? So it saves the artwork, genre album all that? Or do you have to re-do everything all overagain?

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i dont even keep anything in itunes anymore...i jus drag n drop right onto my ipod
This. But my ipod is very organized.

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's looking blank.

Why? Because I restored my computer to when I first got it out the box.

smh.gif
at me for forgetting to back up my files.

Lost 10,000+ songs......
frown.gif
Similar thing happened to me
Computer went crazy on me and kept turning on and off and I lost about 2000 songs

frown.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
Long ways to go...
When you format, can you save your iTunes library? So it saves the artwork, genre album all that? Or do you have to re-do everything all over again?
i'm not really sure about that. i always used windows media player before, but when i reformatted WMP wouldn't validate, so i'm stuckusing itunes. i'm assuming there would be a way to save the format though.

for some reason i love having my ipod and itunes very well organized and every song with cover art lol

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

It kind of annoys me when itunes can't find the album cover for some albums... when they've been out for a while. gotta do it myself

you gotta make sure the songs name + artist + album is exactly what it says in itunes.

For some of them, they are exactly what it's supposed to be.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

@ royalty why did you do that? Itunes already does that for you dont it? (no diss intended)
Uhhh no? I don't purchase music (from iTunes anyway)

To get them all under one picture they all have to have the exact same album name. One can't be "Blueprint 3" and the other "The Blueprint3"

I switched from iTunes to Media Monkey and I wish I made the switch years ago.

iTunes was way too resource heavy and is an average player. I was impressed with MM and it was a lot better than iTunes in my experience.

Originally Posted by rodster831

smh.gif

why don't you find the album covers on google? That's what I do to all of mine. Every single song in my library has a cover
Or wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom