HP Envy?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If you like Windows then invest in an ASUS laptop, or if you have $$$ to spend Sony.

ASUS is the best bang for your buck and their products are more reliable than most brands.

ASUS is an excellent laptop.
But I like Sager a little more.

trackpad sucks... dont get it if you plan on using it... even the trackpad on my older cheaper hp is better

trackpad sucks... dont get it if you plan on using it... even the trackpad on my older cheaper hp is better

Originally Posted by thacapt

What exactly do you plan on doing with the laptop?
Everything, from school work, music, movies, surfing the web, planning to make it my everyday computer, from the looks of it i may go wit a pro, crazy part about it is a couple minutes after i made this thread yesterday sum1 i knew hmu and sed brand new 13 inch pro for 950
eek.gif
 dont hav the money rite now tho
embarassed.gif
 when i cop ima make a thread abt it and everything, thanks for the input brothers

Originally Posted by thacapt

What exactly do you plan on doing with the laptop?
Everything, from school work, music, movies, surfing the web, planning to make it my everyday computer, from the looks of it i may go wit a pro, crazy part about it is a couple minutes after i made this thread yesterday sum1 i knew hmu and sed brand new 13 inch pro for 950
eek.gif
 dont hav the money rite now tho
embarassed.gif
 when i cop ima make a thread abt it and everything, thanks for the input brothers

Back
Top Bottom