HP Touchpad for $99/$149

not sure if this was mentioned but I got a touchpad over the weekend. Its great for Skype video and audio calls. There is also a ton of internet video out there that works great in the browser. Was watching south park this morning
pimp.gif

did anyone else get in on the QVC deal on friday? they didn't even limit the orders.

got 9 touchpads (w/ touchstone + hp case) from them, and bout to flip all on eBay.

sold one bundle yesterday for $340.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What are some good apps to download?
Apps:
Interfacelift HD
Epicurious
Video Flood HD is decent
KalemSoft Media Player
USA Today

Games:
Asphalt 6
N4S Hot Pursuit
Shrek Kart
Angry Birds
Doodle Pool
Glow Hockey
Snes Emulator
Aftermath XHD
Iron Fist Boxing
Def get the media player from Kalemsoft, native support for videos suck. I also have comic shelf HD for reading comic cbr/cbz files. Currently going through the entire Marvel Civil War series
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by phillip929

did anyone else get in on the QVC deal on friday? they didn't even limit the orders.

got 9 touchpads (w/ touchstone + hp case) from them, and bout to flip all on eBay.

how much were the bundles?

$199 for the 32GB TouchPad + TouchStone Charging Dock + HP Case.

13.95 for shipping though, but discounted if you buy more than two (drops down to around $9 ea.).

can't believe they didn't limit orders though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by duncarooos

mr.philip929 would you be so kind to sell a fellow NT brother just one....touch pad...
nah, gotta pay for school mane.
laugh.gif

plus, PayPal just screwed me over $250 on friday, gotta make up for that too.

mr.philip929 would you be so kind to sell a fellow NT brother just one....touch pad...
laugh.gif

Then, you'll keep getting screwed for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

laugh.gif

damn, it's like that?
laugh.gif

rumor has it QVC's getting more in (they'll probably limit orders this time though), keep checking slickdeals.

How do you properly close out of apps? It says too many cards are open even though I swiped them all away.
Now I have nothing open and it's still saying too many cards are open.
grin.gif

This derves a ban.
30t6p3b.gif
yes i'm salty I don't have one.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

laugh.gif

im saying you got NINE bruh i need ONE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn, dude comes in here boasting about the 9 he bought and wouldnt even hook at NTer up? SMH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, dude comes in here boasting about the 9 he bought and wouldnt even hook at NTer up? SMH

eyes.gif
so he's suppose to hook up a bunch of strangers he doesn't know on a sneaker message board up instead of hustling and flipping the nine he bought on eBay to make some profit like any normal person would?
indifferent.gif
some of you need to get over yourselves and just save your allowances and buy one on eBay.
nah, @**% that dude tho. Can't even spare 4 or 5 of them to some NTers? wow.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Zyzz

eyes.gif
so he's suppose to hook up a bunch of strangers he doesn't know on a sneaker message board up instead of hustling and flipping the nine he bought on eBay to make some profit like any normal person would?
indifferent.gif
some of you need to get over yourselves and just save your allowances and buy one on eBay.
nah, @**% that dude tho. Can't even spare 4 or 5 of them to some NTers? wow.
no, atleast hook up 1 person that asked him nicely.

he did it to show off, he didnt have to post he got 9
indifferent.gif

Anyone else having issues with the Kindle App? I downloaded a couple free books from Amazon. When I try to open it, there's a Book Reader Failure message and says I'm not authorized to open the book.

Back
Top Bottom