HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by phillip929

Originally Posted by sniper

^Agreed. Thus, troll successfully trolled. Haha!

Now I just want to see 9 TouchPads saying, "U mad, bro?" or "U mad, sniper?"...
i got dude's on SD mad over the same thing. except all i did was answer someone's question (got asked what site went live today), said QVC and i (along with many others) were able to order up to five each order (i said i got 9, with three separate orders).

ended up with 4-5 dudes accusing me of trolling, and i posted my receipt with the words paintbrushed over it saying 'U MAD DOGGIE?'— started a firestorm after that.
laugh.gif

probably really immature to do so, but dudes were so salty sending me PM's telling me how greedy i was (acting like i was the only one who ordered 5+).

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro?

I don't mind the hustle of flipping these for profit. If I needed to do it, I'd probably do the same. I don't really need to explain how your posts appear or what they imply so I'll leave it at that. You got the responses you wanted/garnered so kudos...

Spoiler [+]
I'm glad it's going towards your education...

HP has the accessories (case, keyboard, charging dock) if any of you still need it... apply the SAVE30HP promo code to save $30 for any purchase over $150+

Did anyone get in on the qvc bundle friday? i was able to cop two bundles. they had require bundles for 200 friday. tiger direct had some as well.

I gave up on getting the touchpad. might get a galaxy tab or an ipad instead, don't need one but it'll give my macbook a rest.
i just come back to this thread cause i find it entertaining.

I gave up on getting the touchpad. might get a galaxy tab or an ipad instead, don't need one but it'll give my macbook a rest.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Did anyone get in on the qvc bundle friday? i was able to cop two bundles. they had require bundles for 200 friday. tiger direct had some as well.
read the last page or two
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom