HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Originally Posted by copped

a lot of mad people in this thread...

-many people profiting off of this (if done right anyone could have made an easy 10k)-- so i really don't understand all the rolling smileys and calling people dumb for buying these in bulk
-a lot of best buy managers/employees holding out on customers saying they are sold out when they are keeping these things for themselves

they are on eBay still selling 200 +...that's because people don't care, if they want something they will buy it at whatever price...

regardless this thing is a piece of junk 1gb ram + 16gb hd, will definitely collect dust after a week.... don't see why anyone would buy this thing other then to resell.

the only thing this has going for it is the low price, if anyone buys this on the resell for higher than reg price they're stupid. 
Consumers are funny They hear a deal and just have to buy it.. They dont want it at $450 or $500 retail. But $320 is what they'd pay for an item they had already moved on from. Yet they are reeled right back in.

Nike currently does this with their items. Few are worth their weight on the MSRP front. So when 20% off comes around, they still are barely worth it, yet people see sale.... Instant buy. Reality is, they were never worth that to begin with..

I was at Best Buy earlier today. Saw a semi crowd around the area of the tablets. I didnt even approach that part of the store. Some guys appeared to be waiting around. Maybe for possible word from Corporate about the price.

These are a definite deal at $100 and $150 but ebay resell prices??
laugh.gif
Man oh man. Side hustlers/// I'm not even mad at yall. Some consumers are pathetic. THey simply cannot take a loss and move on.. " Oh I missed these at $100. But $250 shipped is still okay." With that mindset, keep on hustling.

Originally Posted by useref15

Originally Posted by three2three

most recent ebay16gigs are going for 225. I got 4 last night and 10 more at a BB today. Craigslist took them off my hands for $200 in 5 minutes. I spent 20 bucks driving to meet them but after reward zone certificates I'm up 900

I respect that, but.......smh
well I promised 3 of the 4 from hp to my co-workers for their toddlers for retail. The funny thing is I gave them all their receipts but most threw them out as they got in their cars.

Originally Posted by three2three

most recent ebay16gigs are going for 225. I got 4 last night and 10 more at a BB today. Craigslist took them off my hands for $200 in 5 minutes. I spent 20 bucks driving to meet them but after reward zone certificates I'm up 900

Props! 
smokin.gif

I'm not gonna hate. Since I accidentally ordered three more than I planned, I wanted to try reselling them. However, they cancelled both orders.

ended up getting two 32gb by default. when it got through i forgot i had added 2 to my cart on accident...but i didnt want to go back and risk not getting them.

tax is no joke smh :/

Just got my confirmation, once I found out it had flash the price was too good to pass up.
Tax and Shipping 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pianoman52

just bought the 32GB at the Fullerton Best Buy in Fullerton, CA. SOOOO MONEY!!! 167 with taxes.

How many was left bro? That was the one I was gonna go to in the morning.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

yea I need a case now, you guys think an iPad case will fit it?
Me too. HP has some nice ones but they aint cheap. I rather get one of these.
If it will fit. I like how when closed it looks like a book better security imo.
BookBookiPad_book_gallerymain.jpg

BookBookiPad_shelf_header.jpg

BookBook_iPad_hero_gallerymain.jpg

BookBook_iPad_side_gallerymain.jpg

BookBookiPad_movie_header.jpg

curious are your best buys 24 hours? how did some of you guys 'just get back' from picking them up?

over here they close @ 9 on a saturday or even earlier..

also is it possible for you to call these stores and they tell you they have none but if you go walk in they will give it to you if you ask?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

hp canceled my order....

trollin?
no i am serious
H11890XXXX Aug 19, 2011

$185.07

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB

Item cancelled         

@%+#, can you give us more info? did you use the coupon? was your credit card charged? did you use the paper as a filler? EPP HPA? everything

Back
Top Bottom