HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

http://h41112.www4.hp.com...uchpad-availability.html

They will email you when they have more in stock.

server too busy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone is in the Jersey/NYC area, I know that PC Richard is going to be doing in store orders on Monday, as long as they get the word that there are more to sell.

#TEAMTOUCHPAD me and my dude just got TWO 16GBS from BESTBUY dude said we got there 5 minutes after he got the word to sell em!!!!!!! we SWAG WAVED OUR CARS ALL THE WAY HOME!!!!!!

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Call your best buy now!!! Just scooped up 2 16GBs. One per customer fyi ...

my best buy is shady as hell. I called right when they opened at 10am and they told me they are not selling them. Right after I read your post, I bolted to BestBuy and I asked if they are selling any touchpads, and he told me they sold them all in the morning. WoW.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If anyone is in the Jersey/NYC area, I know that PC Richard is going to be doing in store orders on Monday, as long as they get the word that there are more to sell.

Will this be in the jersey city area??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

my best buy is shady as hell. I called right when they opened at 10am and they told me they are not selling them. Right after I read your post, I bolted to BestBuy and I asked if they are selling any touchpads, and he told me they sold them all in the morning. WoW.
Thats foul

^their website is still showing $399. I am in NJ and there is a bestbuy with it available for pickup, but it's like 35 min away, and I don't feel like traveling there tomorrow. Also, I don't want to go through the hassle of having my cc tied up in that $400 price.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
DOG.. they did the exact same #$%^& to me. 
oh well.. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Will this be in the jersey city area??
nerd.gif

Yeah, it should be.

it would be wise

stock up on a few

wait for android to actually get ported

then you profit

just like with the hd2

Just copped my 32 GB from Best Buy. Called and they had 16's and 32's but couldn't hold them for anyone so you just had to chance it. By the time I got there they only had 32's. Girlfriend played with it for all of 20 seconds and wanted one. Called and they were all sold out.

In Colorado btw...

just came back from BB in aventura and was told that they sent them back to HP, sounds fishy as hell to me.

Funny thing, I went to BestBuy to get my CPU fixed, afterwards I walked around and saw a small line. Asked and it turned out they decided to sell em just at that moment so I grabbed a 32gb.

a lot of mad people in this thread...

-many people profiting off of this (if done right anyone could have made an easy 10k)-- so i really don't understand all the rolling smileys and calling people dumb for buying these in bulk
-a lot of best buy managers/employees holding out on customers saying they are sold out when they are keeping these things for themselves

they are on eBay still selling 200 +...that's because people don't care, if they want something they will buy it at whatever price...

regardless this thing is a piece of junk 1gb ram + 16gb hd, will definitely collect dust after a week.... don't see why anyone would buy this thing other then to resell.

[h2]HP TouchPad Scams - $99[/h2]
Date: 2011-08-20, 8:16PM EDT
Reply to: see below [sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

Be advised that the touchpad has been discontinued by HP and was placed on sale today for $99 for 16gb and $150 for 32gb. These people are not offering you any type of deal. Also be advised you cannot buy these in stores anymore they are sold out. With that being said a up charge is understandable but for the up charge these people are asking is not right. Please always research your tech before buying.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
  saw this on my local CL

Back
Top Bottom