HP Touchpad for $99/$149

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
So I just listed em on eBay (3 of the 16 GB's) figuring I could maybe get rid of 1 before I received them, and I sold all 3 of the 16 GB's within 5 minutes for $185 + shipping!!!

did they already pay? theres most likely low lifes on there just buying up auctions to piss off resellers.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
So I just listed em on eBay (3 of the 16 GB's) figuring I could maybe get rid of 1 before I received them, and I sold all 3 of the 16 GB's within 5 minutes for $185 + shipping!!!

better thank hypegod

Originally Posted by Zyzz

did they already pay? theres most likely low lifes on there just buying up auctions to piss off resellers.
Make it 4 now!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They paid, oh yea...instant payment always required!

Just ordered a 16GB off Amazon. Hopefully they ship. I'd love to have one to use on campus to surf the web, use as an e-reader, and check out school projects, so i don't have to worry about someone stealing my Macbook. Thanks NT!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Make it 4 now!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They paid, oh yea...instant payment always required!
DAMN, nice
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn this onsale still being available has me worried.
I feel ya

I want another chance to order somewhere else for backup, just in case

I can't even get on ecost

This Onsale site has been on for over an hour and judging from how fast people jump on this on eBay yesterday, there's probably over 15000 or more sold at this point.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

why are people buying them for more than 99 on ebay?

Hype
30t6p3b.gif

Got this from sd for anyone that was charged for the free shipping they should of offer/were offering before

I was charged 21 dollars, but I called to see if I could get it removed (it did say free shipping  on the site) and they said I'd have to call on monday when the small business support is open, but that it is supposed to be free so it should be refunded.

I ordered two off Amazon and it says that it went through but my bank account hasn't been charged yet.

I'm nervous!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Rightguard

why are people buying them for more than 99 on ebay?

Hype
30t6p3b.gif

Got this from sd for anyone that was charged for the free shipping they should of offer/were offering before

I was charged 21 dollars, but I called to see if I could get it removed (it did say free shipping  on the site) and they said I'd have to call on monday when the small business support is open, but that it is supposed to be free so it should be refunded.

what hype? if all retailers are going to lower the price

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I ordered two off Amazon and it says that it went through but my bank account hasn't been charged yet.

I'm nervous!

this, but I ordered 1. I hope my order goes through.

Back
Top Bottom