HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I know it's looked down upon, but whatever...Is it worth buying two more touchpads (32GB) to resell on ebay? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Why aren't they out of stock yet?

This is weird.

I think the ones who jumped early are good to go but yeah its very weird but do think about it Amazon is huge and has huge supplies the HP guy on twitter did say more would be out yesterday

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

This is weird.

I think the ones who jumped early are good to go but yeah its very weird but do think about it Amazon is huge and has huge supplies the HP guy on twitter did say more would be out yesterday
True, another thing is we're getting the tablets from another company through Amazon...I thought Amazon's own inventory was already sold out? Anyone know?

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

This is weird.
The thing is, it's not Amazon the company selling it, but another seller using Amazon as the outlet.  The seller Onsale has a great rep judging from the feedbacks but to have it for sale where people could still purchase 30 or more is a little suspect.

Honestly I don't think these will be that great for flipping unless you're doing it now. In the next few days these could be widely available once the HP site reloads on them and starts selling them again.

Did anyone order from best buy this morning??

i know its a major retail
laugh.gif

i got a email confirmation and my CC charged but I'm still kinda paranoid
roll.gif

i need this thing before Sep 1st
nerd.gif

On sale is through Mac mall Mac mall is online apple reseller they are basically selling off there warehouse stock since there is no physical store front like best buy they had about 30k just in their east coast warehouse so I don't think we getting cancelled but dudes ordering 5 @ a Time it's prolly not happening

Originally Posted by acidicality

Honestly I don't think these will be that great for flipping unless you're doing it now. In the next few days these could be widely available once the HP site reloads on them and starts selling them again.

Maybe if you're in a big city, I checking my local CL adds theres two sellers and they only have the 32gb the 16gb joints at 200-220 sound more appealing and theres always ebay to fall back on

Why did the price on the OnSale go up to $495?

It doesn't say they're out of stock though.
Hmm, I just saw it for $99 still, but when I tried to add it to the cart, it said out of stock.

Honestly, as far as the price changing and stuff, I wouldn't be concerned about that, the price is correct...what I would be concerned about is whether or not they have enough stock to fulfill the orders.

Looks like the prices on Amazon shot back up.

I still have mine coming from HP, which I already put on ebay
wink.gif
. I hope I get 275 though
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

OnSale is sold out now.

Finally, i think we'll be good though, apparently onsale shares inventory with about 5 other macmall subsidiaries including ecost, which were all no go at somepoint.  So i'm figuring they consolidated all for the amazon store.

I upgraded to 2 day shipping too, so I'm hoping they ship tomorrow, and I get by Wednesday...hoping that is...they'll be shipping tonssssssss the next few days
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom