2 from hp - still processing
1 from bn - cancelled
1 from onsale - probably gonna get cancelled
2 from site i dont even remember - gonna get cancelled
1 from tigerdirect - shipped!!

Im callin tales of duck on dude who got ship confirmed from hp
roll.gif
I ordered at 907 pst on the 19 and mines still ain't left hp

Waiting for them to accept my request to voice my angry voice. Is that link a Troll account?

KatieJade, your wall isn't private.

Originally Posted by 650

2 from hp - still processing
1 from bn - cancelled
1 from onsale - probably gonna get cancelled
2 from site i dont even remember - gonna get cancelled
1 from tigerdirect - shipped!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Interesting how a lot of people that's ordered from different sites later on are already getting shipping confirmations before the people that actually ordered first on Friday night from the direct HP site.  I guess this is all new to HP and they never had a ton of orders for any of their products before this smh lol.  

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Interesting how a lot of people that's ordered from different sites later on are already getting shipping confirmations before the people that actually ordered first on Friday night from the direct HP site.  I guess this is all new to HP and they never had a ton of orders for any of their products before this smh lol.  

yeah i ordered from hp before this thread was made and mine hasnt shipped, and customer service said they can't guarantee its going to
tired.gif
yet people that ordered on sat/sun are getting theirs shipped

Originally Posted by 650

yeah i ordered from hp before this thread was made and mine hasnt shipped, and customer service said they can't guarantee its going to
tired.gif
Maybe it is karma for not starting a thread sooner?

i kid

OnSale Facebook:
"Thank you for calling to inquire about the status of your HP Touchpad order. When the price decrease was announced this weekend, our websites, and the websites of all major retailers, were overwhelmed with customers placing orders for the HP Touchpad. We are now in the process of sorting thru the orders and confirming which ones we can fulfill. Rest assured that we are filling valid orders on a first-come, first-served basis as long as we have inventory. At this time, we do not know if there will be sufficient inventory to fulfill your order. We hope to be able to get back to you on the status of your order in the next 24 hours if not sooner. If you would like to cancel your order, please do so.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience as we deal with this unprecedented event.

- OnSale"

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 650

tired.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

i kid
laugh.gif
i failed you ntfam
tired.gif
nah i had no idea how good of a deal this was, which is why i hesitated and missed out on the 16gb
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If you ordered from OnSale check out their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/p...2&sk=wall&closeTheater=1

dont think that's their real facebook page

this is:
http://www.facebook.com/onSale
Thought it was fake but the other page confirmed that the other page mentioning the Touchpad is real now

My hope went up a little
yeah i see that now.. still not expecting mine to ship since i probably got it an hour or 2 after it was posted everywhere. theres no way they have that many.

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

hype at its finest
Strong post to screenname combo. Hype is paying for an item 500% more than it's worth, which you don't need.

Sure people are buying because of the "hype", but you can't blame nobody at that price. Getting a tablet for 100 bucks is not hype, for me. Paying $800 for a deadserious hoody is hype.

Back
Top Bottom