HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by DenisHot

KatieJade, if my order ships and you don't get one, I'll sell mine to you
eyes.gif
simp

Link is legit, Just ordered mine! I didnt mind the extra $20 for shipping. I will let you guys know if I get shipping confirmation. Thanks franchise3!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

If I don't recieve a tracking number by 8:30pm I am suing HP for false advertising as well as any damage done to my body as a result of mental and emotional stress

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I feel you man. You will probably get your email soon.

[table][tr][td]
shipment_masthead_v2.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thank you for doing business with Hewlett-Packard. Part or all of your order has shipped. Please reference the shipped column below for the quantity of product that has shipped. Please contact your Client Service Representative if you have any questions: 1-866-625-0759

Please reference the link below to view the status of your entire order:
http://www.custom-access.com/ordstatus/PDOSTAT.asp?txtBranch=H99889&txtMethod=1&txtValue=030540934
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Item#[/td][td]Description/Mfg Part#[/td][td]Shipped[/td][td]Back Order[/td][/tr][/table]
Code:
1501905HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy10 FB454UT#ABA    Tracking#: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Carrier: RPS     Service: VF2    Serial#: XXXXXXXXXX1501905HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy10 FB454UT#ABA    Tracking#: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Carrier: RPS     Service: VF2    Serial#: XXXXXXXXXXX

PO Number: 
Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
Order Date: 08/20/2011 
Ship Date: 08/22/2011 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thank you for placing your order with Hewlett Packard Corporation.
Please do not respond to this email as emails sent to this mailbox are not monitored.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Icecixz

Link is legit, Just ordered mine! I didnt mind the extra $20 for shipping. I will let you guys know if I get shipping confirmation. Thanks franchise3!

That HP lady with the Twitter account, said they done goofed, and they're all tapped out. It'll get canceled.

However, the HP site should be getting more any day now.

tired.gif

edit: from sd thread

I ordered a 16GB from SMB on Saturday. Never got ANY emails from them about it and thought it was a lost cause. I ordered a 32GB on Sunday and have been checking that status and taking a look at the Saturday order just in case. To my total surprise, IT SHIPPED TODAY!!! or at least has tracking which means it will. (Still no emails...)

So, there is no logic here and no pattern. If you have an order showing up that hasn't obviously been cancelled, you have hope.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

If I don't recieve a tracking number by 8:30pm I am suing HP for false advertising as well as any damage done to my body as a result of mental and emotional stress

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I feel you man. You will probably get your email soon.
we'll see
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DenisHot

KatieJade, if my order ships and you don't get one, I'll sell mine to you
eyes.gif
simp

You are going to sell her your only one?

Hey Katie, If my 3 orders ship, I'll sell you them all for the price of one and I'll PayPal you an extra $500.

This post is pretty much just copy and paste of SD.

Insight won't even let you make an account, all gone.

They probably only had 5.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This post is pretty much just copy and paste of SD.

Insight won't even let you make an account, all gone.

They probably only had 5.
Yeah really.

To be honest though, the only way NT'ers are probably gonna get one is either just follow the SD thread (although it moves like 100 pages an hour), or, hope the market is flooded with them from re-sellers and cop off eBay or Craigslist.

For the dudes who ordered off OnSale through Amazon, what's your order status looking like? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

For the dudes who ordered off OnSale through Amazon, what's your order status looking like? 
nerd.gif

Shipping soon
frown.gif
Which probably means it will never ship.

nerd.gif

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon."I ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale. But then again, I'm not holding my breath.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

nerd.gif

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon."I ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale. But then again, I'm not holding my breath.
I ordered mine around 2PM. We'll see what happens. 

mine should be here Wed
pimp.gif

does Fedex require sig? i usually always get stuff from UPS and USPS.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

B&N cancelled my order. Got the e-mail recently. I expected that.
laugh.gif

Oh hell no.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

mine should be here Wed
pimp.gif

does Fedex require sig? i usually always get stuff from UPS and USPS.

Are you serious? This is the orders from Friday?

"Thank you for calling to inquire about the status of your HP Touchpad order. When the price decrease was announced this weekend, our websites, and the websites of all major retailers, were overwhelmed with customers placing orders for the HP Touchpad. We are now in the process of sorting thru the orders and confirming which ones we can fulfill. Rest assured that we are filling valid orders on a first-come, first-served basis as long as we have inventory. At this time, we do not know if there will be sufficient inventory to fulfill your order. We hope to be able to get back to you on the status of your order in the next 24 hours if not sooner. If you would like to cancel your order, please do so. 

Thank you for your understanding and your patience as we deal with this unprecedented event."

Back
Top Bottom