HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Ordered two off of BestBuy.com and both have shipped today!!!

Should have them on Thursday..but i'm on vacation until Friday
frown.gif

Still waitin on my order from HP.com to get shipped..*crosses fingers*

not sure if posted but according to OnSale's Facebook from the president of the company.

we are now cancelling unfulfilled orders and expect this process to be completed shortly. Customers whose orders are being canceled will receive a cancelation notice via e-mail. No credit cards have been charged for any unfulfilled orders.

my card has been charged already, charge is still pending. so that's good news if your card was charged from OnSale.

Anyone who bought off OnSale after
08/21/11 5:34 PM EST
Is crap outta luck, all my orders got canceled
So move to BB if you have a chance

Originally Posted by acidicality

I just came across this from HP's site...don't know if it's been posted here. Should mean if yours is showing "item being processed" you will get your Touchpads
http://

Q: How can I find out the status of my order?

A:
Click here
to check the status of your order. Once you follow the steps to either
enter order number and phone number or sign into the site, you will be
shown your order status:

• If it shows Shipped, then your order has already shipped.
  • If it shows Item being Processed, then your order is in queue to be shipped and all shipments should be complete by Wednesday August 24, 2011.
  • If it shows Order Pending, then your order is in review and we ask you to please check your order status again the next business day.

Back to top »

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

was your card charged?

Ah crap

Originally Posted by flatbush147

on like a 40 min hold with mac mall............
same here (40+ minutes) , i gave up. time to
pimp.gif
 and relax and wait this out another day.
I'll prolly call tomorrow.

damn, i was really hoping my order would go through from the amazon onsale link. still "shipping soon" status. (ordered around 3:30 pst, saturday)

Originally Posted by EVObee

if you get an HP Order number, does that mean your good?

HP is a piece of *@*$, which means you aret good until you get a tracking number. Of course, because HP is a piece of *@*$ you might have to wait quite a while for an actual shipping number or any sort of info because piece of *@*$ companies are pieces of *@*$ that can't get their *@*$ together. And they have the nerve to try and become a business only company.

Got to say... After playing with it for a while it was nice but iPad 2 is a much more user friendly device...

I set it up for my parents hopefully they will get some use for it being on $149... For now I'll stick to my (lighter) iPad 2

My order for Onsale was around 2pm PST? My auto-confirm email was sent at 2:10pm PST. So I'm guessing I barely made the cut? *Crosses fingers*
Good luck to everyone else though!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

was your card charged?

Yeah both my Visa/Amex were charged

They need to release my funds so I can try and buy else where

My back up back up Master Card will get used smh

I have given up on finding one...
f those who bought multiple to resell. greedy pigs.
I should've pulled the trigger when It was in my cart at BN.com.

I hate how Datavis is going to fulfill orders with more than 5 quantities (or anything more than 2 TBH). I sent them a message complaining that they should limit those orders to 2, and the message they sent back doesnt seem like that will be happening.

I just received another email reiterating what theyve been emailing the last couple days. Im pretty sure Ill be getting atleast 1 now.

Would be cool if they did limit orders to 2 TPs. Then they would have extras in the coming week(s). It'll be like round 2.

How do you guys know what time you ordered from onSale? Is it just a rough estimate? It doesn't say on Amazon, are you checking what time you got the email?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How do you guys know what time you ordered from onSale? Is it just a rough estimate? It doesn't say on Amazon, are you checking what time you got the email?
rough estimate. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

The time I posted a page back was the time I posted on here and that was maybe 5mins after I put in my order so I am going off that which should be pretty darn close

Back
Top Bottom