HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I walked into bestbuy wearing the blue shirt and went to the customer service. I said, "hey, can you pull "it" up for me? my shift is about to start". Bam! got one. paid and walked out -- they thought I was one of the employees they were holding it for. lol

will be trying this *@%* tomorrow

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I walked into bestbuy wearing the blue shirt and went to the customer service. I said, "hey, can you pull "it" up for me? my shift is about to start". Bam! got one. paid and walked out -- they thought I was one of the employees they were holding it for. lol

eek.gif
at this & your avy is that lisa bonet swizz voice GODAMMIT!!!!!!!

I placed two different orders on friday night 9:20 pst and 9:50 pst...

and my 2nd one shipped but not my first one... what in the world?

anyone experiencing this?

No way that really happened.
laugh.gif

sellers on amazon.com that still have the touchpad priced at retail when will they drop it to firesale prices ?
I'll still stop by best buy tomorrow, though after class that is

I know sometimes the hype is undeniable and after a while of trying for something giving up isnt an option. But when dudes are driving around their entire cities and waiting in ridiculous early morning lines I start to wonder. Im possibly looking to get a tab prob early next year so, Are the other tablets so crappy or overpriced that its worth all this? Surely gas aint cheap my sanity and time> buying something for $100 just because its only $100.

Well I officially give up LOL! I'll buy a used one next month off of one of you guys...

I want to personally thank NT and everyone who contributed. At least you guys gave me a chance. Best Buy screwed over just about everybody in Cleveland SMH...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I know sometimes the hype is undeniable and after a while of trying for something giving up isnt an option. But when dudes are driving around their entire cities and waiting in ridiculous early morning lines I start to wonder. Im possibly looking to get a tab prob early next year so, Are the other tablets so crappy or overpriced that its worth all this? Surely gas aint cheap my sanity and time> buying something for $100 just because its only $100.

I will say this, one thing I noticed is that a lot of people have a lot of time on their hands because all the people scoring TP's or at least most of them have had time to roam around their city and what not, I work and go to school my time is limited

If you're curious then yes I am mad

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

No way that really happened.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it would be so awesome if it tho

30t6p3b.gif
Now HP has provided no tracking & took the hold off my card
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
at this & your avy is that lisa bonet swizz voice GODAMMIT!!!!!!!

Yes sir, she's breathtaking
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I know they fools did not just send me an email welcoming me to WebOS, like they didn't cancel my order.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I know they fools did not just send me an email welcoming me to WebOS, like they didn't cancel my order.

I'm confirmed for one at PC Richard and my husband told me that they may have more of the 32GB's. I'm gonna try and get one of those and if my money is looking alright I'll pick a couple more up if any NT people are interested and haven't gotten any yet.

This morning I bid on a tablet on ebay at a really high price just to be an @%$$%+$ and I won... I tried contacting the seller and he hasn't answered. Anyone know of any other way of canceling a bid or an item that you won?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This morning I bid on a tablet on ebay at a really high price just to be an @%$$%+$ and I won... I tried contacting the seller and he hasn't answered. Anyone know of any other way of canceling a bid or an item that you won?
30t6p3b.gif
You wasted his time...Hopefully he's smart enough to contact ebay about agreed terms to not sell/buy so that he doesn't have to pay for the fees.

a best buy about 15 miles from me is selling them in an hour and half. debating if i want to wait in line or not...

While I don't NEED this tablet (not going crazy for it), it'd be nice to just have one for myself for work.

Amazon ordered canceled, no go with B and N.

I refuse to go to Best Buys randomly just to "check", just an inconvenience.
sick.gif

I'm confirmed for one at PC Richard and my husband told me that they may have more of the 32GB's. I'm gonna try and get one of those and if my money is looking alright I'll pick a couple more up if any NT people are interested and haven't gotten any yet.

Katie get me one, pretty please

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i did the same but got outbidded
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Alright. I'll try and get an extra one. It'll probably have to be a 32 GB though. Is that cool?

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I wouldn't mind a 32GB one if you do locate one (assuming you have the extra $$ and are willing to do). I'd compensate for your troubles of course.

In the meantime I'll just keep checking online on my free time.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Alright. I'll try and get an extra one. It'll probably have to be a 32 GB though. Is that cool?

which pc richards?

Back
Top Bottom