HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I think I finally may have got one. I got a 32 gb from amazon through OnSale right when a SDer posted it, but I cancelled it when I saw someone posted the 16gb. So, hopefully I get my 16gb.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

16GB is still on via onsale/amazon: go go go

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...TF8&m=A33Y0YQUZ2NYD5

they gone man
I promise you they aren't yet, look for the buying options, i got the same thing ya'll did but some how got around to it, and macmall won't load but onsale via amazon is macmall.
Yeah they keep going threw, just try to get one and hope you dont get a order cancellation email. I should get one but dont wanna deal with trying to resell if the HP one comes

I think this is definitely legit guys...they should all be good, since HP was planning on doing a fire sale for them.

I got 4 16's and 2 32's.

Looks like everyone that wanted one is going to end up getting one
pimp.gif

I ordered a 16gb yesterday from the ebay seller datavis when there were already 5,XXX sold. I got confirmation from them, but just in case I placed 2 orders wtih onsale too.

eek.gif
I didn't even know amazon shipped on sunday. Whoever got one in that lighting deal is lucky as hell, although it might only ship today for people that paid for overnight shipping. 

Sorry im late, but are these still available??? Can someone point me in the right direction???
Not looking to capitalize, I just want 1 for retail.

Damb how am I this late on this thread. I just copped 2 of the 16 GB ones. You think by the time I get them they will still be going for around 300 on ebay. Im trying to at least get rid of one, if not both.

Back
Top Bottom