got the tracking numbers from HP
smile.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

my life is complete

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by JUS3

For the dudes who ordered off OnSale through Amazon, what's your order status looking like? 
nerd.gif

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon."I ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale. But then again, I'm not holding my breath.
I ordered mine around 2PM. We'll see what happens. 
I ordered mine around 6:30PM. Along with my CC info, I sent them some nudes so hopefully my order gets to the top of the list.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

got the tracking numbers from HP
smile.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

my life is complete

Originally Posted by Zyzz

mine should be here Wed
pimp.gif

does Fedex require sig? i usually always get stuff from UPS and USPS.

From where? what date? what time? what shipping method? !!!

INFORMATION NOW
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon."I ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale. But then again, I'm not holding my breath.
I ordered mine around 6:30PM. Along with my CC info, I sent them some nudes so hopefully my order gets to the top of the list.
Do the same for me.... And u can get my ipad 2 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

For the dudes who ordered off OnSale through Amazon, what's your order status looking like? 
nerd.gif

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon."PI ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale. But then again, I'm not holding my breath.

2PM ET????? They weren't even up by then .....so I'm guessing you were at least Central time ??

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon."

I ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale.

But then again, I'm not holding my breath.
devil.gif
Genius.
laugh.gif

For those who got a cancellation email from Barnes and Noble...did you have a ship date before they canceled.

Any one complain about the B&N orders being cancelled?? Perhaps getting a gift card? Want to get me some A Game of Thrones books..hehe.

Got my tracking from bestbuy, delivery this Wed. Also got my order confirmation from HP SMB, hoping I'll get it by the end of the week.
I only ment to order one and wanted to cancel my order from HP but I'll just try to sell it and make a little dough off of it.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mine still says "item to be shipped soon." P I ordered right around 4 pm though. I have a feeling I may be one of the lucky ones from OnSale. But then again, I'm not holding my breath.

2PM ET????? They weren't even up by then .....so I'm guessing you were at least Central time ??

I ordered around 2PM PST

[h2]http://liliputing.com/2011/08/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-an-hp-touchpad.html[/h2]

[h2]http://liliputing.com/2011/08/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-an-hp-touchpad.html[/h2]
[h2]How to install Ubuntu Linux on an HP TouchPad[/h2]
  • [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color]

The HP TouchPad is a tablet with a 9.7 inch, 1024 x 768 pixel display, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and webOS 3.0 operating system. But with HP discontinuing the TouchPad and all webOS smartphones, the future of the operating system remains uncertain. Fortunately you may not be stuck with webOS… or at least not only with webOS.

Projects are already underway to port Google Android to run on the TouchPad. The open source operating system already supports devices with similar hardware, but it could be a while before we see fully usable versions that work with HP’s camera, WiFi, and other hardware.

In the meantime, hackers have already figured out how to run Ubuntu Linux on the TouchPad. The process is a bit complicated, and what you actually end up doing is partitioning the storage space on the tablet, installing Ubuntu alongside webOS, and then choosing which to run.

Here are the steps you’ll need to take to do that:

1. Install Preware 

PreWare is a repository system (or app store) for homebrew apps and utilities that aren’t available from the webOS App Catalog. You can find several sets of instructions for install Preware at the WebOS Internals Wiki.

You can do this using the official HP software developer kit, using the webOS Quick Install tool, or by using a standalone installer.

2. Set up Meta-Doctor on your TouchPad
3. UbuntuChroot
  • In PreWare, make sure the WebOS Internals Testing Feeds are enabled (open the App Menu and choose “Manage Feeds,

Originally Posted by NRitsuh

Got my tracking from bestbuy, delivery this Wed. Also got my order confirmation from HP SMB, hoping I'll get it by the end of the week.
I only ment to order one and wanted to cancel my order from HP but I'll just try to sell it and make a little dough off of it.

ill buy it

Quote from onsale_official :
Hi this is Liz from OnSale. Please note we are awaiting shipping boxes to begin processing orders. Our systems will update overnight with shipping information for orders placed through Amazon and your status will update at that time. Thank you for your patience.

word? ++$* this %+#+, im just robbing someone on craigslist for a 16gb and putting an end to this whole $*@%!$% charade

Man this onSale situation just looks worse and worse...When multple ppl are posting that after calliing onSale that they're waiting for HP to help fulfill some of their orders isnt good news...They have their own orders to fill themselves

and I don't think I ordered mines that early either, compared to others

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

word? ++$* this %+#+, im just robbing someone on craigslist for a 16gb and putting an end to this whole $*@%!$% charade

This guy
laugh.gif

Every page I swear. Hope you get yours my dude.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom