HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Thank you to the NTer who posted when Bestbuy.com started talking orders at 7AM the other day I got my tracking number this morning
pimp.gif

Macmall came through for 2 for me. Someone ordered from Onsale with next day delivery and received it so there's still hope with Onsale.

Yeah I saw that. Looks like Onsale has actually shipped some with ppl's order status still saying shipping...waiting game continues

how do you find your best buy store number???

looks like my store will be getting 36 more 16 gigs and 32 more 32 gigs
pimp.gif

so i got an order confirmation from hp business site about 2 days ago . it says it was suppose to ship yesterday but nothing has updated on there.

i looked at my bank account and the purchase is gone from my history ............ wow going to call

HP and Datavision has charged my account and onSale is pending. Looks like HP and Datavison are good to go.
pimp.gif

SD reports that some people who ordered from OnSale received their HP Tablets even though their status was "shipping soon"

Originally Posted by solesavage

SD reports that some people who ordered from OnSale received their HP Tablets even though their status was "shipping soon"
Probably the next day air people.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by solesavage

Probably the next day air people.

Should have smartendup and ordered next day to make it a priority. 

damn, should have ordered another tablet the same night i ordered mine. my brothers mad at me now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, should have ordered another tablet the same night i ordered mine. my brothers mad at me now
laugh.gif

The tablet you ordered Friday from Hp, shipped?

yes, should be here tomorrow. already left Memphis, TN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

The tablet you ordered Friday from Hp, shipped?

Back
Top Bottom