HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Will a deactivated phone still work in wifi? You might try it. I don't even know where my Mogul is which obviously isn't a good look because I need tosell it

See..... if the iPhone had all of its features that is has right now, but actually had a REAL keyboard... that would be my phone of choice.

This HTC looks dope!

just copped the fuze. Sweet phone and i love all the features. wish it had more programable buttons and its very difficult pressing the left and right arrows,hopefully i get used to it

i must say, windows media player works well on the touch pro. i play my "special" vids
laugh.gif
on there, and i still see detail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ldea

So are people able to get through their day without their battery dying?
Not really. I have it charging at my desk at work as well, with light/normal usage (20-30 texts, 3-4 phone calls, check email a few times, listento music, surf for 20 minutes)you could probably get through an 8 hour shift, but any heavier usage and you won't make it to 5 PM.

Still don't have one yet, but like Holden I'm keeping up with the thread to see how other's like their phones.

i just thought i'd share that the HTC Touch Pro for Sprint is out of stock on their website.
WOW. did all of NT buy that phone or what.

and also i have a question of how u guys put all these cool features on your phones.
is there a website that i can browse or something??
as of right now i've had the phone for 3 weeks and it is completely stock.
so could someone please help me customize it a little.

Received mine the other day, takes a little time to get used to since I'm coming from a Treo.

Opera is ok especially compared to IE.

Functionality learning curve isn't too bad, sometimes I feel like my parents with a new electronic since it takes me a little bit to adjust and movebetween programs and features.

Haven't really had that sound issue noted earlier in the thread, which is good, but we'll see.

WiFi is a nice feature that I haven't had until now. The built in Youtube ap is helpful since my work blocks it.

Can't wait to learn more and mess around with this phone.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by ldea

So are people able to get through their day without their battery dying?
Not really. I have it charging at my desk at work as well, with light/normal usage (20-30 texts, 3-4 phone calls, check email a few times, listen to music, surf for 20 minutes)you could probably get through an 8 hour shift, but any heavier usage and you won't make it to 5 PM.
Wow, maybe I'm not as heavy a user as most, but I send texts and e-mails throughout the day with a couple of calls and some internet, and Ican get 36 hours (time I wake up until the next day when I go to bed).

When I got the phone, I gave it a full charge before turning it on, completely drained the batter to zero, and repeated this process two more times. Maybethat is helping my battery life.

anybody have an extended capacity battery yet? theres a cheap one on ebay but it changes the shape on the back and I saw the HTC official one is also extendedback but it atleast keeps its form, just makes the phone thicker. ALso, are the tv out cables on backorder? EVERY site that has them says January something

After having both I decided to roll with the Diamond.
I downloaded this ROM and IE explorer is waay fast like
eek.gif

probably the fastest browser that I've seen on any phone.
And yes I said IE

What ROM are you guys recommending? My connect came through with the 200 dollar deal for the Touch Pro.

Took a while thought because they've been on back order. Don't know if any of you would want to deal with it.

WHY THE %!+* DID MY KEYBOARD JUST GO OUT?!?!?!?!?!

My %%$! was fine 20mins ago, now it wont respond at ALL after a power cycle, reboot, and nothing. it will light up after i slide it open but dims because itsnot registering %%$!!!!

i played with my friend's touch pro and it was pretty nice. i expected a bit more tho. they made the screen od small tho.

Another thing the Mogul had that it doesn't that I'm missing is the 4 direction scroll pad, with the phone open you can't use the dialpad to scrolldown and there's not the scroll nob up top like the Mogul has on the left side. I still want to map those 2 volume buttons to replace that feature but Idon't know how yet because I don't know what those buttons are called when I go to the settings > buttons menu.

But it does have a comparable sexiness factor though right there with the iPhone where people, and especially girls, are like, "Hey what kinda phone isthat? Can I see it?"

man is this phone showing up at out of stock in your guys area? norcal seems to be out or atleast online it does..

also you guys think this phone will drop in price? i sort of doubt it since the freaking mogul still is listed at retail of 500ish.

Back
Top Bottom