HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

^i prefer the qwerty keyboard. ive called a few times already within the week and so far the furthest ive went was transferred from sales, to other csr andthen to the everything plus plan. as posted earlier ill have to try acting dumb and seeing if theyll bite the "i want to do the ETF deal" but fromwhat i was told from one csr, the Touch Pro is currently out of stock. if all else fails, ill do the live route.

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

im tellin yall. Keep callin. I got my phone for $85 total and im on a Sero plan

even though I don't care, what did you say?

And trust me, they will BITE if you call with the first thing outta your mouth being "I'm calling to see what my ETF is?" He told me, but thenIMMEDIATELY after he was like "why you wanna leave? are there any phones that would interest you?" I did just like ol' boy said and playeddumb--I told 'em I wanted something with a touch screen because I was used to it on the Centro and something small to fit in my purse
laugh.gif
Found some excuse as to why the Instinct wasn't the phone for me and BOOM,he through out the HTC phones and I like "oh really? Tell more about those phones, they sound interesting......" I kinda had dude...but I justfigured the lowest I could get 'em was 250 so I just let it go.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

plus additional %10 off the 249.99 price tag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I did this....ebay + 10% + free shipping + $110 cash back without having to deal with sprint or extending my contract? Done.

$440 - 44 = $396 - $110 = $286. I'll cope.
Yea...when I thought about it, I really didn't need all the Pro had to offer...I mean, not enough to pay an extra 100. Actually, now that I am thinking about it I think I can sell my Centro for 100 which brings it to me spending about 65 on the Diamond
eek.gif

u got free shipping??
mad.gif

I'm trippin' though, cuz word on the street is we in a recession
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I'M NOT!!
I prefer having a keyboard, I don't think I want to have a phone with ALL touch screen...maybe in the future, but I loved my Samsung sch-u740because of it and even though I hate my Treo I do like the keys. Yeah the buyer who I got it from offered free shipping, I think it was the cheapest Buy itNow when I did it at the time. Cashback was obviously the deal maker but I was pleasanatly surprised to see a useful Ebay coupon.

plus additional %10 off the 249.99 price tag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I did this....ebay + 10% + free shipping + $110 cash back without having to deal with sprint or extending my contract? Done.

$440 - 44 = $396 - $110 = $286. I'll cope.
Yea...when I thought about it, I really didn't need all the Pro had to offer...I mean, not enough to pay an extra 100. Actually, now that I am thinking about it I think I can sell my Centro for 100 which brings it to me spending about 65 on the Diamond
eek.gif

u got free shipping??
mad.gif

I'm trippin' though, cuz word on the street is we in a recession
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I'M NOT!!
I prefer having a keyboard, I don't think I want to have a phone with ALL touch screen...maybe in the future, but I loved my Samsung sch-u740 because of it and even though I hate my Treo I do like the keys. Yeah the buyer who I got it from offered free shipping, I think it was the cheapest Buy it Now when I did it at the time. Cashback was obviously the deal maker but I was pleasanatly surprised to see a useful Ebay coupon.
Yea, I saw a diamond for 230, but it wasn't eligible for the cashback....I was kinda pissed but I still got it for a good price.

Uhm, I don't know if you can still get SERO--you gotta really ask around cuz I think they shut it down (for new people) in july or august.

What y'all know about that Throttle Lock .4? This is the same method the G1 uses to unlock itself, where you have a pattern

tp.jpg

tp2.jpg

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What y'all know about that Throttle Lock .4? This is the same method the G1 uses to unlock itself, where you have a pattern

tp.jpg

tp2.jpg
ehh
grin.gif
I perfer Slide2Unlock and Slide2Answer better. Hasanyone notice that it take forever for phone calls to get to your phone? Like I called from my girls phone (T-Mobile G1) and after 3 rings on her phone itfinally was picked up by my phone. I miss so many calls that way. People thinking I'm not picking up but really it just takes forever for me to actuallyget the call

-The Juice

I think it's when connecting across networks that causes that delay. I don't like S2UL because your phone isn't actually locked. With ThrottleLock, you can't get into the phone if you don't know the pattern you'll just be sitting there dragging your finger across the screen getting itwrong. Don't be a %@!#@@# like me and forget your own though
laugh.gif
I think there is probably a way you can bypass it if you had too though, but if I haveThrottle Lock on and somebody picks up my phone, they can't do !%#$. It'll just keep telling them, incorrect pattern. I need to cop some of these newthemes for it off XDA though and btw it'll work on any WM6 touchscreen phone

For those asking, the phone was on back order but I should get it when I return to school Monday.

I wish Windows Mobile had a good Facebook app like the iPhone.

HTC Touch Pro on Verizon is $350? Man get outta here with that. That's just too much. Reliable network, but damn. I need a bailout

LMAO @ Sprint. My phone bill came out to $678. The dumb lady did not suspend the $18 upgrade fee or give me the $50 credit she was supposed to but after aboutan hour of getting hung up on and left on hold for minutes at a time, I got the situation under control.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

tp.jpg

tp2.jpg
ehh
grin.gif
I perfer Slide2Unlock and Slide2Answer better. Has anyone notice that it take forever for phone calls to get to your phone? Like I called from my girls phone (T-Mobile G1) and after 3 rings on her phone it finally was picked up by my phone. I miss so many calls that way. People thinking I'm not picking up but really it just takes forever for me to actually get the call

-The Juice
that could be a typical windows mobile bug. I had the same problem on my i760 AND 8525, but fixed it by changing a few settings on the phone.

i played with one for the first time last night, wasn't as impressive as i thought... i still want one though.

What ROMs are you Sprint users using? Also, does any1 else's not automatically switch to landscape when you open it up? Some applications, like Youtube isone I know, don't switch even when you slide the keyboard out; they stay portrait. It could also be a setting I have to change so I'll go mess with itsome more right fast

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

hey how can i get a sero plan? im with sprint.
I thought this scenario many times but I can't figure out a way
laugh.gif

The "new Sero" is $60 a month , maybe I'll have to settle for the 450 minutes, multimedia unlimited plan $70
grin.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Got my Fuze.

Cooked the Rom with NATF's HTC Fuze v2.2.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=444784http://forum.xda-develope...m/showthread.php?t=444784

This is the second Rom I've tried. Much better than the other, and the performance on the phone is EXCELLENT. Remove's all of ATT's bloatware and the restrictions on data speeds.

how the +$%* do you do this dude. i want to do it to my old vogue/touch but am so clueless as far as where to start and so on...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Got my Fuze.

Cooked the Rom with NATF's HTC Fuze v2.2.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=444784http://forum.xda-develope...m/showthread.php?t=444784http://forum.xda-develope...m/showthread.php?t=444784

This is the second Rom I've tried. Much better than the other, and the performance on the phone is EXCELLENT. Remove's all of ATT's bloatware and the restrictions on data speeds.

how the +$%* do you do this dude. i want to do it to my old vogue/touch but am so clueless as far as where to start and so on...
Talk to me tomorrow during the day on AIM.

Back
Top Bottom