HTOWN MOTORSPORTS VI AND COPPERS FOAMS INFO CENTER.....

Just to let yall know the copper release has been postponed wit no new date set.

yeah hopefully xcept if the stores decide to be shady.... i read somewhereon the copper thread that A athlete was charging$250.00 plus tax so not sure....
Shiek well most of the time , they dnt have FSR on realease date.... i ll try to c if any footaction will carry em

copped the eggplants last year from footaction, fsr and i was the only one there. Matter of fact the manager tried to get me to buy another pair like 4 weeks later for 150 cause he said he only sold 6 pairs. Foams arent that big in houston.Any news on the ms 6's though?

oh word? so date been pushed back nationwide? dang
yeah motorsports will be avail at footaction northline for sure.... and m thinking maybe t footaction greenspoint and sharpstown
wink.gif

def should be an easy copp the way i see it....
like u said foams are not big in the H and i doubt peeps relly like the MS 6 here coz of the plain colorway

yeah i remember when the eggplants drop, FL at almeda got them and passed on them for like 2 weeks then they final sold out smh shoulda copped!...so why did they get pushed back??

does anybody know if northline mall foot locker are gettin the motorsport 6s and wat about memorial city mall

north line footlocker n footaction are both receiving the MS.....

footlocker will have the most pairs...
footaction have mostly sz 10

house of hoops was kinda actin shady but i guess how it is when u have hype built up on a shoe.

copped from greenspoint with ease... they said they opened at 10 got there at 9 and footaction was already open... active athlete only got 10 pairs total so my connect said no way and they charged 250...overall easy cop

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

copped from greenspoint with ease... they said they opened at 10 got there at 9 and footaction was already open... active athlete only got 10 pairs total so my connect said no way and they charged 250...overall easy cop
since when did active athlete start BS like dat?? $250 for a $175 shoes..... the hell??!!!!!!

on another anybdy got confirmation the coppers dropping this saturday???
any info on the I?

active started with the space jams i think. i usually get em early from there but called the connect on friday and said they got 10 pairs total and the owner was gonna charge 250. same thing with copper foams...

im willing to drop 235 on these max. if anyone knows where to still get them for retail then hit me up. if anyones willing to do a meetup for a 10.5-11.5 hit me with a PM

Back
Top Bottom