HTOWN MOTORSPORTS VI AND COPPERS FOAMS INFO CENTER.....

actually they started the hype with the yeezys. i camped out for all 3 colorways at active athlete and what +@##** everything up was the hypebeast that talked about the sneaker. the employees from the store asked a few ppl what was the going price for the yeezys on ebay and also around the U.S and they set the price off that. $225/zen grey 300/black and pink 300/tans.........!#++$*** man

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii man dats jacked up..... i know dey aint gettin my money if they keep it up.....
bought my eggplants there where they cme out at retail... thats y i was wondering....

HOH Galleria received their shipment Tuesday, and they'll be releasing Saturday the 13th. When I asked her how many pairs they got she just said "enough" and that they'll be opening at 6am.

for those looking motorsport they have 2 sz 11 avail at footaction northline.....
some other ntlkers said they know a spot that still have a fsr.... so be on the look out ... they still out there

Damn, I remember when NO ONE knew what Foams were in Houston, or the south for that much. I never say anyone else rocking the Ones or Pros. I would bust out my all black pros or OG AND retro (not that HOH crap) pearls from like 98-06. Shoot, I bought 2 pairs of the Penny Ones when they released in January '07 from Active and dude told me no had had even called or showed any interest in em LOL.

pimp.gif
thenewjs23 wrote:

i was in greenspoint and they still had them

thank you my kind sir. will be there bright and early tomorrow morning

I camped out from 9pm until 6am at HOH Galleria, and I'm glad I did. I was #1 in line out of around 50 or 60 or so. It turned out they had less than 20 pairs (after employees put theirs aside). SMH at these dudes getting there late. All I gotta say is if anyone left that mall empty handed, then they really didn't want them bad enough.

I guess thhey didn't hve dat many pairs afterall I mean... Even with the employees getting theirs there should ve been nuff pairs to go.......

Got a few extra for some friends, but some of em are being funny with their money. PM me if you wear a 10-11

does anyone know if greenspoint still has the Motorsports or Coppers right now? im copping either or. just dont wanna drive on the other side of town for no reason.

Just a quick question, how do the motorsport 6s fit, are they true to size?
my homeboy is sellin me his 10 1/2 pair but im actually a 9, ya think i should buy it???
thanks for the info fam

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Just a quick question, how do the motorsport 6s fit, are they true to size?
my homeboy is sellin me his 10 1/2 pair but im actually a 9, ya think i should buy it???
thanks for the info fam

they run big. went a half size down on mines.

FYI, Greenspoint has Coppers and Motorsports still available
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I camped out from 9pm until 6am at HOH Galleria, and I'm glad I did. I was #1 in line out of around 50 or 60 or so. It turned out they had less than 20 pairs (after employees put theirs aside). SMH at these dudes getting there late. All I gotta say is if anyone left that mall empty handed, then they really didn't want them bad enough.

I can believe it. The HOH Galleria employees are slicksters. I remember when the Space Jams released and people were getting screwed left & right. They nearly got over on me.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
UltraPromoman wrote:

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I can believe it. The HOH Galleria employees are slicksters. I remember when the Space Jams released and people were getting screwed left & right. They nearly got over on me.

yea but they got boppers thats down for the cause...

still wish these H-Town non sneaker heads will go back to "Jay walking in dem Fusions" lololol

Back
Top Bottom