Huarache 2k4 appreciation :hat

The 2k5s were my first pair of high end basketball shoes, I bought the 2k4s soon after because I'd heard they were even better. I love them both.

still have my pair of camo snake skin and blk/blue snake skins!! got them for $20.00 each at mom and pops store i work at!!

very, very appreciated. i wish i had actually spent the money on about 4 pairs of IDs when they were up. such a great shoe, in every aspect.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

still have my pair of camo snake skin and blk/blue snake skins!! got them for $20.00 each at mom and pops store i work at!!
Those ain't 2k4s son. Those are Airmax 2k4 i think
sick.gif

i completely forgot i have my blk/purple/silver lasers in the trunk of my car lol
beat them but they're still useable. I have a white/caro blue lasers on ice
not sure if i'll use them or not, been playing in zoom bb mid/low and zk4s as of late

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by shaft

These were the top of the pile until the Zoom BB... I still have a couple pair in the rotation...black/grey and black BIGGIE pe from trailblazers...

i'm mad, doggie.

alomost makes up for my years of anger over your all green size 12 SVSM LBJ 2 that you wear...I would kill for a pair to play ball in.
happy.gif

The Game is a Foot wrote:

huarache_2k4_ot_5.jpg
I'd kill for another pair of these...
pimp.gif

I would kill for my first pair in this colorway...
happy.gif
size 12 DS,anyone?
nerd.gif

I forgot I have a jetstream pair, too...

It is just me, or do the Lasers not fit as well around the forefoot compared to the non-lasered versions???

The only pair I currently have is a vnds pair of the blk/yellow lasers but I had the blk/gray pair when they first dropped and they were awesome, I really missthat pair. I messed them up pretty bad though. I'd love to get that color, the jetstreams or the OT pair. I really regret not taking advantage of them onnikeid

ive picked up every huarache model after the 2k4s. mainly bec i only wanted the ones kobe himself was wearing on the court. props to nike for unloading them atnordstrom racks
pimp.gif

I think I have around 7 pairs since 2004..

2x White Lasers
2x Black OTs
1x Stealths
1x White/purple Laser
1x White OT

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by clkru

I'm more of a 2k5 guy myself...
QFT

2K4 = Better looking
2K5 = Better performing

2nkk78.jpg

How about comfort? i felt like the h2k4>h2k5 as far as comfort. although not by much. outsole was better on the h2k5..

i didn't like the big sole sticking out of the back of the 2k5s, I had someone step on mine and ripped the sole right off the shoe....

2k4 fan myself...

this thread is making me looks up listings on ebay to pick up another DS pair...

2k4 > 2k5 for me...... the 2k5 was too wide and the ankle strap did fit as tight as the 2k4's to me.

I love the 2K4 .......

Back when they 1st dropped I remember it was the shoe to have.

Everybody was rocking the 2k4 in the Town like it was the trap shoe.

My fav pair is the BLACK / WHITE / METALLIC SILVER joints.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom