HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

:lol: I can see why you don't wanna talk prices ek.

I found my 13 but those prices had the jimmies OVER rustled.

Straight up "overcharging ****** for what they did to the Cold Crush" prices.

Thus is still some bull that these wont release in the US... Just trips me out that nike has select releases for select countries. Just cause everyone and their momma is so into the Jordan phase... Others such as myself miss out on releases because of the market demand. But I guess the same could be said to the other countries that receive limited pairs of Jordan's as well because the market demand may be others.... Nonetheless congrats to those that were fortunate enough to cop especially here in the states!

Yeah, they ship fast.  For some reason mines still says processing though...I'd be extremely salty if it doesn't come through.  Gonna email them.
My one pair came , the other also says processing which makes me nervous.

Here's their reply:
Due to the massive demand for the recent Huarache drop, we have a slight backlog of orders to despatch. We have been working over the weekend to clear this, however our courier does not collect on Saturday or Sunday. We are hoping that the majority of orders placed over the weekend will be cleared by close of play today. Once your order has been packed up for delivery your order status will change to "completed" and you will receive an email from us with your shipping details.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Think we should be fine.

Mine arrived today. Here are some on feet. Review later.

Received my blues today still waiting emeralds from Well Gosh. Had a similar email from them to the one posted above. Thought all you US fans waiting delivery would appreciate the above pics and some thoughts.

First if you have not ordered yet these ate not TTS. You need to go up at least half a size if not a whole size. I normally wear a UK 10 but I tried it on and could not get my foot on it.

The colours really pop and they are true to OG as are the materials. The smell took me back 22 years! However quality is a bit shabby. Perhaps I was just unlucky but my pair had glue stains, small black paint marks, scratched straps, material overhangs. No biggie I'm going wear these but nice if they arrived straight. Typical NSW/JB quality control.

The shape is wider than the OG but not that it matters to anyone other than an OG boaster. The other main differences are the strap is black and the tongue has the Huarache logo where og had Nike air patch.

Overall I'm pleased with these.

^ Half a size up should be fine especially as most likely to rock without socks. But if anyone is struggling to find half size up a whole size up will still be ok as they are so form fitted. Such a unique fit that either will be fine. 

These are going straight into my summer roatation, (if it ever arrives). Lots on the bay already if none of teh above links have your size  about £30 ($50) over retail on average. Close up off feet photo. 

Post more on when emeralds arrive. However in teh meantime I still wait for the day they retro this (grail)mcheck out the tongue patch.

^^ Huarache prices are always crazy.....I wanted the FL exclusives that dropped a lil while back but the prices were always in the $250 - $300 range....couldnt bring myself to do it for that price

Please drop in US

They can drop all sorts of other hybrid trash but can't drop classics like these

as my order was processing, it brings me to a screen where it says "Order Cannot Be Proccessed"
anyone else have this same problem?

Got my pair in from WG today, very happy with this retro. The emerald/teal isn't as vibrant as my frees or my sons pair, but I ain't even mad about that.
Finally got a pair to rock together with my lil man. 8)

SMH if these don't release in the US. I refuse to pay over retail. & I'm not buying the whole "there's no demand" bs either because Nike releases shoes every week that SIT.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised (kinda figured they'd get it exclusively).  At least the air max Og pack wasn't a complete letdown.  Looking forward to other air max releases as the year progresses.   Damn this hurts though!

Back
Top Bottom