HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

You tell me

^

Yes, for ridiculous prices. Those of us that we're following it only paid ~$120 shipped for each shoe. Like I said, if you missed out at those prices it was only because you didn't start paying attention to the release until after the drop. For that reason, I don't feel bad for anyone that is crying.

Chances are the guys crying weren't even paying attention to this shoe until after the release. Can't even feel bad for ya.

Why do you keep mentioning people crying? Why didn't you point them out directly?

So people saying they missed out is crying now :lol:

^^

Why point them out individually? It's less aggressive and much easier to do it the way I did. If you need examples, read the last two pages.

And I'm glad you mentioned the "missed out". No one that wanted the shoe missed out. The only way you missed out is if you started paying attention to the shoe after it dropped.

Last edited:
^^

Why point them out individually? It's less aggressive and much easier to do it the way I did. If you need examples, read the last two pages.

And I'm glad you mentioned the "missed out". No one that wanted the shoe missed out. The only way you missed out is if you started paying attention to the shoe after it dropped.

Exactly. Those of us that really valued this shoe and wanted to get it, coupled with some decently sourced info, made it clear to be on your game because a.) these would be easy to get if you were prepared and b.) these aren't coming to the U.S. anytime soon.

Some of you talking about astronomical prices are just taking a glimpse too. Look through the sites and fine print. some were 150 euros with VAT, which would be over $200. VAT is a reality of life in Europe. The VAT free price on these on numerous sites was and is reasonable. You won't find me disagreeing that $200 for these is steep, but you'll also find me in the JB forum laughing at chumps paying $300-$350 for Royals which should be a $110 shoe and is a $140 retail shoe. It's all relative. I think someone pulling the trigger on these for $200 is still getting a better value and more functional shoe than some casual sneakers that no one in their right mind would ball with for $300.

Yeah, it's passive aggressive.

I read the last two pages. That's why I responded. I saw people complaining about Gentry and will they releasing here. I didn't see any crying, because if dudes really wanted them they'd pay the $200.

This doesn't come close to the comments on a JB, Kobe or Lebron release date. I don't see people in the Lebron thread running talking about people crying and being salty when they say they missed out on the corks.

And who cares if people missed out. If you're in to sneakers, you miss out on something. Yet, I don't see people running in talking about people crying and being salty. Especially in the retro section. The retro section always had a level of maturity that the other sections didn't, some of you seem new to it.

^

The difference being that the shoes you mentioned are almost always hard to get. Like, you really used the corks as an example? This was an easy release. So when guys come in and say how they missed out and complain about the price (especially when they had ample opportunities to get them for a reasonable price), it tells me that they genuinely didn't care for the shoe until they either couldn't get it or were priced out by the high price tag some sites are still asking. That's the reason why I said, "I can't even feel bad for ya".

Last edited:
be quiet already

people can be upset bc they missed a release . in this new day and age , its very feasible that someone who actually did want these wasn't able to get online in time to order a pair at a reasonable price (I for example)

an easy release ? nah fam -- an easy release is when i walked into a foot locker over 2 weeks after RD and scooped up the '11 true blue IIIs . an easy release was in '07 when i walked into a local sneaker boutique over a month after the fire red IIIs RD and copped . missing these at retail bc you didnt place an online order within 12 hrs of the release is hardly an 'easy cop' , and if you think it is then Nike and JB have pulled the wool over your eyes

I'm talking about the guys that come in days later and state that they missed out.

And no, Nike doesn't have any wool pulled over my head. I know how things used to be and I understand how they are now. Considering how things are today, these were an easy cop.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the guys that come in days later and state that they missed out.

And no, Nike doesn't have any wool pulled over my head. I know how things used to be and I understand how they are now. Considering how things are today, these were an easy cop.

Yeah - it's all relative.

And, of course, I'm stuck in a damn meeting when the homie Tech posts the CT info, and now they don't look like there are any left!

Hell, I helped one of my NT dudes on where to grab his pair at the best price, but missed my own.!

:pimp:

Sorry you missed out fam, but truly appreciate the help!

Now if they would ship I can be at ease. 4 days of "processing" has me a little on edge.

I paid a lil more just to get separate shipments as opposed to hoping to slide by customs, lol.  For these shoes (namely the blue/pink), it was worth it to me.

WG assured me that my orders are straight though so I'll wait.

Now to impatiently wait for these beauties.

nike-air-huarache-scream-green.jpg
word .all-time nike grails for me. got the free-sole pair, but they just arent the same 
eyes.gif

That price will only go up as time goes on.....I been chasing huaraches on ebay for a while and im always disturb by what the prices end at

My pairs from End arrived today.  They're still boxed up in the garage, camouflaged amongst empty boxes, so I haven't even had a chance to check them out.  
mean.gif

Couldn't even think of a reasonable explanation for the wife of why 2 more pairs arrived today after my kid mistakenly brought in a pair of NB 999s that the UPS homie stashed on the porch for me.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

She works tomorrow though.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom