HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Samples.

Thanks Guys! Hopefully they're on the website cuz I don't have time to go to the mall with work and the kids and all....

I tried calling like 3 or for Foot Lockers to track a pair down, but the one Foot Locker I went to had at least 4 different colorways

None if my local Footlockers got them.. Only Champs. So the coupon does me no Good.
frown.gif
look in the coupon thread I think theres a bday coupon for FTL, FA and Champs 

FYI it doesnt have to be your bday to use the discount but they will ask for your VIP card number or some means of verifying your VIP account ( email, phone number, etc) 

^ yeah second that. I'm not a champs VIP but I had a pic of the bday coupon to use on the tripple blacks. Employee still asked for email and phone number though and it worked out straight.

I don't know what makes y'all think "every" footlocker has them, but the only pair I've been able to find around my way was the cool Greys at Footaction, and those were a special order. I'm in central VA.

The rollout of these has been puzzling to say the least. One local boutique who hasn't received any of the other pairs confirmed they're getting the scream greens in August, but other than that these have been scarce in my area.

Last edited:
I don't know what makes y'all think "every" footlocker has them, but the only pair I've been able to find around my way was the cool Greys at Footaction, and those were a special order. I'm in central VA.

The rollout of these has been puzzling to say the least. One local boutique who hasn't received any of the other pairs confirmed they're getting the scream greens in August, but other than that these have been scarce in my area.
Central as in Richmond or West of Richmond like Charlottesville area?

What cw you interested in? PM me 

Huarache experts..

Legit check please..

Thanks in advance..will rep

Last edited:
They're legit. There are some replica huaraches but they are very noticeable. You can spot them a mile off. I remember when the old replicas were about years ago, they were such a good copy, almost identical apart from the wrong colour shades and incorrect toebox materials. The replicas of today are terrible in comparison.

good for me as i was lucky to grab a pair

also my footpatrol exclusive's arrived today and it seems like i hit a fairly low number...

how much did it come out to with shipping..? thinking about trying to grab the ultramarines tonight

Wish i didn't sleep...and they weren't an overseas exclusive

Last edited:
Looks good to me usually fake huaraches have this awful shape to them like this one below. Thats a pretty good indicator if they are fake or not

U have been repped sir..these were copped off of eBay the seller overseas..had 100% feedback..but you never kno..

Thanks again..I love these

They're legit. There are some replica huaraches but they are very noticeable. You can spot them a mile off. I remember when the old replicas were about years ago, they were such a good copy, almost identical apart from the wrong colour shades and incorrect toebox materials. The replicas of today are terrible in comparison.

Repped u both..I read the thread backwards lol..thx guys

This is what I remember about fakes as well from yrs. past

That sucks man. Hopefully they will start to turn up more in your area as other releases drop. I was on a weekend getaway with wifey in VA this weekend and copped these over the "Peace" Air Raids. 79.50 after bornday coup, couldn't resist did that price. Copped in Newport News.

Back
Top Bottom